Ikem Ekwonu

Jameson Williams

Chris Olave

Treylon Burks

Drake London

Devonte Wyatt

Perrion Winfrey

Isaiah Likely

Pretty clear their heads are at WR and DE, which most expect out two first round picks to be

Edited by Abe56

59 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Our 30 visits or planned 30 visits so far

Garrett Wilson

Ahmad Gardner

Kayvon Thibodeaux

Travon Walker

Aidan Hutchinson 

Ikem Ekwonu

Jameson Williams

Chris Olave

Treylon Burks

Drake London

Devonte Wyatt

Perrion Winfrey

Isaiah Likely

Pretty clear their heads are at WR and DE, which most expect out two first round picks to be

Isaiah Likely is an interesting name on the list given our TE situation now. Maybe we view him as more a WR prospect? 

16 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Have teams ever brought in mid round guys they’re targeting for top 30 visits? I’m wondering if it’s something where they don’t want to tip their hands especially in the core rounds of the draft.

Trying to pull up old articles.  Out of a ton of names we had zoom meetings with, only Zach and Carter were mentioned.

Becton, all the OTs though, and Cager in 2020.  But those are zoom meetings IDK if it's the top 30.

Edited by jetsfan4life51

16 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Trying to pull up old articles.  Out of a ton of names we had zoom meetings with, only Zach and Carter were mentioned.

Becton, all the OTs though, and Cager in 2020.  But those are zoom meetings IDK if it's the top 30.

2020 and 2021 were affected by Covid protocols so as far as this regime this is the first year we’ll be able to see how things went.

Well I think we aren't going to do many visits with mid round guys. I think we'll rely a lot on the senior bowl that we spent nearly a week with some of those guys for midround guys. But interviews with guys like Kayvon, Walker, Pickens, Williams and such are huge.

Kayvon for character.

Walker to try and understand why he didn't produce.

Pickens for why he was suspended multiple times.

And Williams regarding his rehab.

All 4 options for us at 4 and 10. 

46 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Well I think we aren't going to do many visits with mid round guys. I think we'll rely a lot on the senior bowl that we spent nearly a week with some of those guys for midround guys. But interviews with guys like Kayvon, Walker, Pickens, Williams and such are huge.

Kayvon for character.

Walker to try and understand why he didn't produce.

Pickens for why he was suspended multiple times.

And Williams regarding his rehab.

All 4 options for us at 4 and 10. 

I hope they brought in Walker just to tell him not to worry, he won't be a Jet.

• Like 1

We are going to draft a DE at #4, convinced of that. This draft DEs are going to come off quickly. 

If we land a stud DE, our DL is going to be fun to watch. Hopefully we finally end the ghost of John Abraham.  And not draft another bum like Vernon Gholston or Quinton Coples. 

If we dont like the DEs that fall to 4...I really hope we try and trade out...Karlaftis at 10 would be fantastic IMO while getting more picks and still able to take one of the top WRs. @Bobby816 I already know what youre going to saying about trading down... but at 4 and with teams looking for a QB...we will have offers. 

• Like 1

Did a mock draft where I traded down with the Saints. Gave up the 4th for the 16th and 19th pick.

Grabbed Jermaine Johnson at #10. Drake London at #16. Nakobe Dean at #19.  Then got Lewis Cine at #35.  Then I took Kenneth Walker at #38, I know most will say no RB that high. But I think hes a great fit for our zone attack and I want to add as many studs to offense as possible to help Zach. Walker and Carter at RB would be good. Then grabbed Trey McBride in round 3, adding more talent to the TE room. I doubt he falls to round 3, but in that mock I just went with the talent.  More of luxury picks that add more talent to the roster. 

Its interesting though if we did make a trade with the Saints, they obviously are gonna try to get up to grab a QB IMO. 

21 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

If we dont like the DEs that fall to 4...I really hope we try and trade out...Karlaftis at 10 would be fantastic IMO while getting more picks and still able to take one of the top WRs. @Bobby816 I already know what youre going to saying about trading down... but at 4 and with teams looking for a QB...we will have offers. 

JD doesn't lose trades probably why we haven't traded for DK. So I don't expect us to move 4 unless a GREAT trade came to us.