2022 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

Ravens are visiting with both Key and Green per reports. Similar theme to both of their profiles- interior rush ability. Green in particular is interesting. Remember watching him pre draft years ago and thinking he could be a pipeline option a 5T. Was super young then, and is still only 24 years old. Would be a cool pickup. 

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

literally nobody wants AB here. Not a single person. So let's just stop talking about that.

Well. We made pretty much every move you wanted last offseason and look where that got us. Bowser over Judon. Lulz

Edited by DontTazeMeBro

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Well. We made pretty much every move you wanted last offseason and look where that got us. Bowser over Judon. Lulz

You do realize that at 29 YO Judon didn't go to the Patriots and become a magically different player.. right? Like you understand that doesn't happen, right? He's exactly who we thought he was, the king of low value production. PFF fwiw had him at 64.4(compared to Bowser's 73.7), Pats fans were furious at him because(of course) he did nothing the final quarter of the year and in the playoffs, he's the exact same guy.

We actually got more impact from the Oweh/Houston/Bowser trio in 21' than we did from Judon & Ngakoue in 20', and saved ourselves a ton of money. By rolling with Bowser at SAM instead of Judon, we don't have a 17 Mill cap hit for a 30 Y/O C tier pass rusher and can sign actual impact players like Marcus Williams. 

When ZDS left with his monster efficency numbers and versatility, there was hardly a peep from fans. Yet when Judon leaves and falls into a couple more Sacks because he isn't contain rushing as much, some fans lose their minds 🤣. I really don't get it. Judon is such a whatever player but because he barks and acts hard a segment of the fanbase acts like we gave away prime Suggs. Reminiscent of the Bart Scott panic.

16 hours ago, DreamKid said:

When ZDS left with his monster efficency numbers and versatility, there was hardly a peep from fans. Yet when Judon leaves and falls into a couple more Sacks because he isn't contain rushing as much, some fans lose their minds 🤣. I really don't get it. Judon is such a whatever player but because he barks and acts hard a segment of the fanbase acts like we gave away prime Suggs. Reminiscent of the Bart Scott panic.

Judon situation is funny to me. Fans underrated him when he was in his final couple seasons here because he didn't become elite, despite being an absolute home run value given his draft position. He was a fine value on one year at the tag. Then people go wild when he's roughly the same player in NE, but with a big contract (that covers what may be some decline years).

I'm glad we prioritized Bowser, a younger player, at a significantly better number. If we had Judon on his current contract, there's a good chance we can't sign Marcus Williams without making other moves that potentially limit future flexibility.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Remind me of the moves I wanted last year because even I don't remember. 

I'm more than happy we went with Bowser over Judon, though, and I think @DreamKid laid out why pretty nicely.

Man if Bobby Wagner comes to the Ravens that would be so epic. I remember REALLY wanting him on the Ravens way back when and it felt like he was drafted just before we might’ve went for him.

Would love to bring him onto the defense. A veteran and leader within our front 7 that could help to get Queen to the next level.

Would hope for Campbell to return, but Williams would be an excellent backup plan. We could then add another DL option in the 3rd round and I’d feel pretty good about that unit (or we could add Davis in round 1 and have a formidable run defense).

• Like 1

https://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/seahawks-linebacker-wagner-never-forgets-his-greatest-loss/drBNilFT4nvl0tjtEwwFkK/

Its been years and I forgot all about this story. I remembered that Bobby Wagner, the prospect, was such a huge fan of the ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ and I remembered there was a deep story behind it and I remember thinking that with that kind of motivation and desire along with instincts and athleticism, he was going to be special.

That said, I didn’t remember that he was from Cali, might be difficult to steal him away from the Rams at this point.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

https://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/seahawks-linebacker-wagner-never-forgets-his-greatest-loss/drBNilFT4nvl0tjtEwwFkK/

Its been years and I forgot all about this story. I remembered that Bobby Wagner, the prospect, was such a huge fan of the ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ and I remembered there was a deep story behind it and I remember thinking that with that kind of motivation and desire along with instincts and athleticism, he was going to be special.

That said, I didn’t remember that he was from Cali, might be difficult to steal him away from the Rams at this point.

The fact he came for a visit and we haven't heard anything since is not a good sign. That, and yeah if he's from Cali + gets to face the Seahawks twice next year - that's hard to top.

Gonna be hilarious when a team paying top of the market $ to Matt Stafford/Jalen Ramsey/Aaron Donald/Cooper Kupp and who signed Allen Robinson this offseason and is still paying guys like Leonard Floyd and Rob Havenstein good money somehow finds the cap room to outbid us for Bobby Wagner lol

Edited by Ray Reed

On 3/27/2022 at 3:00 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The fact he came for a visit and we haven't heard anything since is not a good sign. That, and yeah if he's from Cali + gets to face the Seahawks twice next year - that's hard to top.

I feel what ur saying but he visited them too and they have yet to hear anything outside of him making his asking price public… even if we wanted to we can’t afford 11m on a 1 year deal we don’t even have 11 million in cap space total lol… we need a multi year deal… it just is what it is 

Edited by bmorecareful
  • Like 1

So would u guys rather have Calais Campbell back or pursue Carlos Dunlap instead… both fill essentially the same role and should come at around the same number… Campbell was better in his prime but Dunlap was better last season and may be the better overall player going forward… we brought in Key and Grant but idk what our true level of interest is in either of those guys 

3 hours ago, bmorecareful said:

So would u guys rather have Calais Campbell back or pursue Carlos Dunlap instead… both fill essentially the same role and should come at around the same number… Campbell was better in his prime but Dunlap was better last season and may be the better overall player going forward… we brought in Key and Grant but idk what our true level of interest is in either of those guys 

Campbell. He was a beast all over the DL. He can play NT, 3t, 5t, and edge. I personally think he was one of our better players last season even if it didn’t always convert to statistical output 

• Like 2