Offseason - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

and there goes Bobby to the defending SB champs

🙄 I can’t with this team

But…the Rams have less cap space than the Cowboys do…and are probably about to make Aaron Donald the richest defensive player in NFL history…

So what’s the excuse? 

21 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

LOL, if you wanted to sign Bobby Wagner given that price tag and the current state of the Dallas Cowboys, you’ve lost your objectivity.

I highly doubt those are the actual numbers. Someone else mentioned it's probably more like a $25MM deal over 2-yrs. 

A future Hall of Fame player and defensive leader for $12.5MM per year? Yeah, sign me up. 

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I highly doubt those are the actual numbers. Someone else mentioned it's probably more like a $25MM deal over 2-yrs. 

A future Hall of Fame player and defensive leader for $12.5MM per year? Yeah, sign me up. 

Jason Witten is a future hall of fame player and an offensive leader. Let’s bring him back.

Linebacker is not a premier position and is a spot where players bodies tend to break down early. Wagner will be 32 to start the season. The Cowboys as an organization decided that we aren’t all-in for 2022. All you are doing is torching the flexibility you bought yourself in 2023 by moving Amari/La’El and not re-signing RG94.

These are not the drones you are looking for. 95% chance every Cowboys fan would be desperate to cut him 18 months from now.

24 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

So Miami managed to get a 3rd for the always injured Devante Parker from a division rival no less. 😕 

Eih. It’s a future third. And they paid a 5th. Trade math actually has it pretty even. 

Now Cooper is better than Parker, but he also cost more. 

But yes a future third sound better and in practice is better than a current 5th. 

2 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Looks like Dan Snyder my be up stank creek without a paddle!

I'd love to see Snyder outsted from the NFL. The Washington franchise and its fans deserve better. 

9 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Why???

My guess is Eagles are not sold on Hurts. They already tried to trade for Wilson and he declined it. QB class this year is not a good one. So my guess is they are stock piling picks for a potential QB move next year.