2022 Head Coach Thread

LORK88

What's interesting is the commonality of those being interviewed. Everyone being interviewed has been pretty young with Flores (40), Hines Ward (45), Lombardi (50), and Gannon (39). It's interesting too that Flores is the only coach who's been a head coach before as well. Assuming that this isn't Caserio casting a wide net while he works on Flores contract in the background, the youth and lack of HC experience is interesting. Part of me wonders if Caserio is looking at these so he can maintain control like he did with Culley. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

lolno

Fine fine, we will lower the price for a 2nd & a 3rd - since you are in-state. Special price just for you! MM can show off his ring, talk about building a champion culture, brag about watching every Texans snap. None of it has to be true, mind you, but it will at least sound nice as a soundbite. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Fine fine, we will lower the price for a 2nd & a 3rd - since you are in-state. Special price just for you! MM can show off his ring, talk about building a champion culture, brag about watching every Texans snap. None of it has to be true, mind you, but it will at least sound nice as a soundbite. 

Oh, well... when you put it THAT way...

After looking into Gannon and his coaching come up, I’m starting to like him. I can certainly see why Caserio interviewed him. 

He has been a coach since he was 24 years old. Only ever received promotions and got promotions by guys like Mike Zimmer, Reich, and Siriani. Just listening to him talk, he kind of sounds like Caserio lol

Haven't heard of anything for Byron Leftwich, but I think he would be my number 1 target. He knows enough of how to incorporate the Patriots offense while molding it to his vision. He is younger, experienced leading his offense, and could lean on Lovie a little while allowing Lovie to run his side of the ball fully. I love his interviews, well spoken, smart, relatable. I think he is the next Vrabel, former player turned into an up-and-coming coach, might be a tad soon, but I would gamble on him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, amazingandre said:

Haven't heard of anything for Byron Leftwich, but I think he would be my number 1 target. He knows enough of how to incorporate the Patriots offense while molding it to his vision. He is younger, experienced leading his offense, and could lean on Lovie a little while allowing Lovie to run his side of the ball fully. I love his interviews, well spoken, smart, relatable. I think he is the next Vrabel, former player turned into an up-and-coming coach, might be a tad soon, but I would gamble on him. 

I'd be down with Byron Leftwich - has be been interviewed yet, or do teams have to wait for the Bucs to be done?