Head Coaching Change Discussion.

Dolphinmeister

53 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

From the understanding about Harbaugh was that he and vikes were in a 9 hour discussion and they didn't offer him anything. They ended up going with O'Connell. Not sure if numbers were even discussed but it seems like Harbaugh was only interested in that opportunity and he didn't get the offer so he decided to stay at Michigan.

Outside of McDaniel who else are the finalist that the dolphins are looking to bring in for a 2nd interview?

Looks like it is down to Mcdaniel and Kellen Moore

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

From the understanding about Harbaugh was that he and vikes were in a 9 hour discussion and they didn't offer him anything. They ended up going with O'Connell. Not sure if numbers were even discussed but it seems like Harbaugh was only interested in that opportunity and he didn't get the offer so he decided to stay at Michigan.

Outside of McDaniel who else are the finalist that the dolphins are looking to bring in for a 2nd interview?

It's McDaniel or Kellen Moore. We'll likely find out today or tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah idk if it keeps getting pushed back or just bad reporting.

Likely bad reporting. 

despite some opinion I can’t imagine either candidate withdrawing their name from consideration. I think it is a win/win…. The biggest knock is neither has HC experience. They take the job and fail (hopefully not). “ it was a toxic situation or no win situation”. they now have HC experience and more $ and will likely get another opportunity because who could of succeeded in the climate of that scandal, or even better, they succeed. 

plenty of cap space, decent defense. Multiple picks (for now) and location. If the allegations of pay for tanking are proven  true I don’t think the penalty will be loss of picks but rather the more severe penalty of the owner losing the team. 

36 minutes ago, carlos2104 said:

Oh man. Mercury22 is a name I haven't seen in a very very long time.  Granted I've only posted once in like 10 years myself. Good to see you fella

Hey Carlos, I absolutely remember you!   Hope you are well!  Let's hope after all this chaos with the team, we find the right coach!!  All my best!  Go Dolphins!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What is taking so long for them to announce someone?

TBH i get the feeling their #1 guy was Daboll all along and when he chose NYG they had to fall back to McD and Moore and they are probably split on who they want. A typical Dolphins unorganized **** show. Maybe if they didn’t sit on their *** for the first two weeks after they impulsively fired Flores they could’ve gotten Daboll. 

• Like 1