NFC Wildcard GDT: #7 Philadelphia at #2 Tampa Bay

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

43 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just realized we have to rely on Ryan Kerrigan now. Sucks we had to lose Brandon Graham the first game of the season. Our pass rush depth is really weak at DE. We have a rookie late round pick in Tarron Jackson and old man Kerrigan who is a toast as back ups and only Barnett as a guy that was projected to get a lot of snaps this year. I think Cox and Hargrave our gonna have to get good push snd penetration with interior pressure for us to have a shot. I don’t care who is out there if Brady is gonna have a lot of time it won’t end well.

This game is going to come down to the Eagles offense. If they dont dominate the TOP they have no chance. Need long sustained drives.

Eagles fans are next level. The only time I've ever seen a fight at Lambeau was when the Eagles came to town last year and like 5 Eagles fans were trying to fight the entire crowd. They got so amped up trying to fight everyone but nobody was falling for it so they started fighting each other instead.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Bucs are decimated by injuries, Eagles are here because there's an extra spot in the wildcard. Chances are the winner gets beaten down next week, so enjoy 'em both while you can.

Don't you have a Draft to look forward to? Finding a new GM and HC? 🍺

• Like 2