NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

18 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

One play? You mean this game, right? Dude's been getting torched all year.

Yes, this game but the amount he's been beaten has been overblown in general. Again, there was a time DeAngelo Hall was giving up 1,000 Yards and 8 TDs in a season but had 6 picks and you all ate that crap up as "elite" because he was fast and picked high.

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Its simple math. Big plays given up 1, INTs 0. Once he changes the narrative, he will stop getting the stigma. This is playoff football, you play your best when the games matter the most. I am so tired of excuses being made when he gets beat, no one makes excuses for the QB when he makes an INT. Players get beat it happens. Diggs play style lends him to get beat more often then not, but he also has a high propensity to make possession changing plays.

No one makes excuses for QB ints? Really? "Tipped off his WRs hands," "WR gave up on the route," etc...

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

It was clearly a false start. Trent’s leg was clearly, clearly moving.

But that's a thing that a lot of tackles do now. I'm not sure when it started, but that's been going on for a while. The little foot rotation and reset 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Yes, this game but the amount he's been beaten has been overblown in general. Again, there was a time DeAngelo Hall was giving up 1,000 Yards and 8 TDs in a season but had 6 picks and you all ate that crap up as "elite" because he was fast and picked high.

I think youre rewriting history a little here, at least from my knowledge, most people on this forum thought he was overrated.