Playoff Chat: and now The Bowl

vike daddy

17 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

They went from calling nothing, to calling everything on the Bengals. That roughing call in the end zone was BS. 

The Bengals lost there composure and their discipline on that final drive. They had been getting away with most everything all game long, but as soon as the field condensed down inside the 10, their grabbing became a lot more obvious. They could have been called for defensive holding on every pass play in that goal to go series.

And I’m not sure how you can call the roughing call BS. It was a clear shot to Kupp’s head. 

Edited by SemperFeist
  • Like 1

“I promise you guys. When it was fourth down and you could see they got into the shotgun and they were probably not going to run the football, I said, ‘Aaron’s going to close the game out right here.’ ”

—Rams coach Sean McVay on the final offensive play of Cincinnati’s season.

10 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

The defensive holding was a crabby call on cinny… i think on 3rd down. 

This contradicts my post from yesterday a bit, but there were 4 OL that jumped the snap on the same play (Logan Wilson hold on Kupp); should have been offsetting.

Edited by LanceBoyle
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, LanceBoyle said:

This contradicts my post from yesterday a bit, but there were 4 OL that jumped the snap on the same play (Logan Wilson hold on Kupp); should have been offsetting.

I saw this when it happened and couldn't believe they didn't call it. I'm not saying that I necessarily believe this, but this gives fuel to the fire that is the NFL rigging games. Sometimes, it is hard to think otherwise because the only way an NFL could be rigged is with its officiating, and this makes you go "mhmm." 🧐