2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

42 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You guys are OUT of your minds. A punter. lol 

Ya I can at least understand the argument when it was 5th round pick... but a 3rd? Are you guys crazy? In a league where we are punting less and less anyways and going for it on fourth down more than ever before?

In 2020 NFL punters averaged 3ish punts a game. Are we really wanting to use a 3rd round pick on a guy who will probably get around 50 snaps a year? Not even a kicker who actually scores mind you... a punter. I just can't see why people are getting behind this lunacy.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'll take a Punter in a 5th round where we have 3 picks, sure. You can miss me if you are talking anytime before that

I would take camarda or stout in the 5th or 6th. Wouldn't spend a third on araiza.

13 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Told ya he'd probably be a Ram before the 4th. Howie doesn't have the balls. Kids gonna be AP the next decade, watch.

But hey let's draft another positional player in the 3rd that doesn't pan out instead.  👍

Thank goodness Howie doesn't do this nonsense. I pray they don't waste a 3rd round pick on a punter. 

50 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Are we really gonna draft one of these QBs or they making teams believe we are so we have bunch of trade back options? I don't really like any of the QBs outside of maybe Willis but he seems to be a couple year project. Also don't feel like spending a first on him so he's out of the question

I don’t think so, but they usually put the work in on guys Should they drop or for when they might become available.

Decent shot if any of Ridder/Pickett/Willis/Corral/Howell make it to 51 they might take them.

• Like 1

2 years $10mil for Nelson to the Texans? How is he getting paid even more than we paid him on a one year deal last offseason? Glad to let him walk for sure. Only problem is we are pretty much forced to invest in CB early in the draft now and teams know that. Sucks showing your cards so early, but hope we can make it work.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

2 years $10mil for Nelson to the Texans? How is he getting paid even more than we paid him on a one year deal last offseason? Glad to let him walk for sure. Only problem is we are pretty much forced to invest in CB early in the draft now and teams know that. Sucks showing your cards so early, but hope we can make it work.

Andrew Booth ftw!!!

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Some vets still out there, most of whom probably will just wait until after the draft. They clearly aren’t getting big offers up to this point