AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

How many years did the Packers/Eagles/Cowboys/etc repeat that exact justification for keeping middling coaches who do just enough.

Tell you what, you take all of our Steve Spurriers, Jay Grudens, Jim Zorns, Mike Shanahans and I'll take what Sean McDermott brings 10/10 times. You sound like Dudley from Harry Potter because you don't have enough gifts.

No you're all right the guy who's watched every game the Bills have played under his tenure doesn't know **** about **** about ****. Sean's an amazing coach, we definitely wont do this exact same ******* thing next year if we even make the playoffs this time given how damn hard he was trying to not make it this year.

5 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

THIS

A million times this

Do a short kickoff,and then tackle the WR's on their only play. Give Mahomes nobody to throw to and take a 5 yard penalty in exchange for 5 seconds of game time. Then he'd just have 1 play from his own 30 and that would be ballgame

It’s 13 seconds, you really shouldn’t have to go the extreme or ****housery to close a game out lol. This whole, they should’ve done this or that is nonsense lol.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

No you're all right the guy who's watched every game the Bills have played under his tenure doesn't know **** about **** about ****. Sean's an amazing coach, we definitely wont do this exact same ******* thing next year if we even make the playoffs this time given how damn hard he was trying to not make it this year.

You should take some time off the internet to composure yourself my dude.

Pillow Reaction GIF

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Save the twee nonsense how about that.

Trying to just give you some basic advice about dealing with your frustrations. Arguing with people on an internet forum when you are upset/sad about your team getting eliminated will literally do nothing for your feelings. Much better things can be done to make yourself feel better.

However, you do you. I feel the Bills played a good game and have a good coach. I am just a nobody football fan though, I'm not part of the Bills Mafia.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Trying to just give you some basic advice about dealing with your frustrations. Arguing with people on an internet forum when you are upset/sad about your team getting eliminated will literally do nothing for your feelings. Much better things can be done to make yourself feel better.

However, you do you. I feel the Bills played a good game and have a good coach. I am just a nobody football fan though, I'm not part of the Bills Mafia.

Lol **** off dude jesus christ.

Heads up high Bills fans. You were either the second best team in the NFL this year if the Chiefs win everything, or Top 3 if they don’t. That game likely should of been the Super Bowl. You have a great team and great QB. Just unfortunately Chiefs had HFA which made the smallest difference. That crowd was loud as hell. Try to get the #1 seed next year and no one is stopping you. 

10 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

THIS

A million times this

Do a short kickoff,and then tackle the WR's on their only play. Give Mahomes nobody to throw to and take a 5 yard penalty in exchange for 5 seconds of game time. Then he'd just have 1 play from his own 30 and that would be ballgame

Well, damn, I guess they made this brilliant strategy illegal a few years back. 15 yards and a reset of the game clock.

But that only applies to multiple intentional fouls. I'm tackling one of them and doubling the other.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:
1 hour ago, NeptunePenguins said:

This will end with Mahomes being Manning the choker and Allen the new GOAT

Its 13 seconds left.

Cant really call mahomes a choker on this especially when he scored what could have been the gw td with under 2 mins left

Well, the curse of the Neptune strikes again