NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

3 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Wow!

You little weasel, just rereading the thread and you went back and edited your posts long after you posted em 🤣 

This is what he said originally:

This will end with Mahomes being Manning the choker and Allen the new GOAT

• Like 2

Tyreek now has 20 catches for 322 yards in 2 playoff games vs the Bills. So much for playing 2 deep safeties to contain Hill.

I knew that two safety deep package would bite them in the arse eventually 

Edited by Chiefer

3 hours ago, Pandrew87 said:

They likely match up better. Plus they have already beaten the chiefs once so they're more familiarized with them. It would be close either way, but if i were the Bengals I'd probably want KC over Buffalo.

Even though we all wanted it to be the Bills

Buffalo beat the Chiefs convincingly in KC this year, while the Bengals squeaked out a win in Cincinnati. So it’ll be tough.

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

Buffalo beat the Chiefs convincingly in KC this year, while the Bengals squeaked out a win in Cincinnati. So it’ll be tough.

They squeaked out a win With Ref help, which i think will be the deciding factor next week. If they let them play like John Husseys crew did tonight it wont be close

• Like 1

I've been watching football for over 50 years and I've never seen anything like this.  The quarterback play on both sides was just stupid good.  What an amazing spectacle that was to witness. They were both absolutely majestic.  I'm speechless.

A magnificent game by both sides.  It's a shame someone had to lose this one, because nobody deserved to.  I hope we get a rematch next year!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

You little weasel, just rereading the thread and you went back and edited your posts long after you posted em 🤣 

This is what he said originally:

This will end with Mahomes being Manning the choker and Allen the new GOAT

Saving face on the internet is important to some folks. A reality where they aren't the self-proclaimed savant would be too tragic to endure :(

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

But Allen is also a Demi-God and also went off. Probably more so lol. 

Welcome to playing the chiefs. You just have to have the ball last and score. Pats did it, most teams don’t. Your team performed at their peak level and it would have been enough if you took the rest of the clock off before giving it to Mahomes for one last drive

Crazy isn’t it

5 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

two all-pros completely lost at the most important play of their season. Yuck.

Maybe it’s the era but I can’t remember the S position being this meh league-wide for a while. They all all-pro for this time, but they wouldn’t sniff the likes of Reed, Dawkins, Troy etc. like, different league.