AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

11 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Josh Allen not loooking good once Allens contract hit the books your going to be cutting meat not scraps

It’ll definitely get tougher but most of their high priced salaries are on that defense that didn’t do squat yesterday anyway. 

Josh threw 4 TDs to a 4th round WR in his second year lol. The Bills will definitely need to continue hitting on mid round draft picks (Singletary, Knox, Davis etc) but Allen definitely raises the play of guys around which is why they paid him. 

Beane has done a great job so far. Now comes another big challenge. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

It’ll definitely get tougher but most of their high priced salaries are on that defense that didn’t do squat yesterday anyway. 

Josh threw 4 TDs to a 4th round WR in his second year lol. The Bills will definitely need to continue hitting on mid round draft picks (Singletary, Knox, Davis etc) but Allen definitely raises the play of guys around which is why they paid him. 

Beane has done a great job so far. Now comes another big challenge. 

excellent post 

Coffee Monday GIF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

There’s nothing happy about it lol

that was a honest wish not a pick on.

that Buffalo team is excellent looks like Bill the cheater Belicheck will be looking up to  you for longtime.

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid
  • Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

Question, would Buffalo have been better off straight up tackling the Chiefs WRs with 13 seconds left?

You’d chew up about 4-5 seconds and only lose 5 yards.

You have to be slightly careful about missing the press / tackle and certainly careful about drawing the hold instead of a PI, but, unless I'm missing something obvious, I think you're absolutely right and we are going to see a lot more DCs coach their CBs to immediately hold / tackle right off the line (with safety help).

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Question, would Buffalo have been better off straight up tackling the Chiefs WRs with 13 seconds left?

Ahhh nevermind, we were wrong. The NFL addressed it in 2016 (although maybe still could have gotten away with it one time).

"Via CSN Bay Area, the NFL has closed the loophole — sort of. Teams can do it once in a given game. If they do it twice, officials are expected to declare the situation to be a palpably unfair act, with a 15-yard penalty and restoration of the lost time on the clock."

Source

49 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Better idea than what McDermott was calling out there thats for sure

I'm not a Bils fan, clearly. I actually despise them to an extent, all football related. Anyway Josh Allen does not get enough credit for becoming great IMO. He actually gets zero. Every time I see people speak about his growth they give credit to the staff or Daboll or Diggs but like he still has to go out there and perform, make his reads, be on time, accurate and he does it all and they're just like oh competent management and great coaching. Dude is amazing at what he does and gets no credit.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Better idea than what McDermott was calling out there thats for sure

Worst part is on that last play to Kelce in regulation Chiefs came out in a 3x1, Bills clearly showed a zone look and I'm like there's gonna be a huge hole in the middle of the field and Kelce is gonna fall right into it. They call the timeout and I'm like okay he saw what I saw, they come back out. Chiefs line up the same 3x1 Kelce isolated and the Bills come out in the same exact defense lol. Kelce up the seam and they're in field goal range. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I'm not a Bils fan, clearly. I actually despise them to an extent, all football related. Anyway Josh Allen does not get enough credit for becoming great IMO. He actually gets zero. Every time I see people speak about his growth they give credit to the staff or Daboll or Diggs but like he still has to go out there and perform, make his reads, be on time, accurate and he does it all and they're just like oh competent management and great coaching. Dude is amazing at what he does and gets no credit.

we must have watched different pre game segments