Divisional Round GDT - Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

According to PFF's snap by position breakdown, Bosa has been at LE 471 snaps this year compared to 335 at RE. He was almost exclusively at RE up until week 8 where he switched almost exclusively to the left side. From week 9 to now, Ebukam has been the main RE with Willis getting mixed in after coming back from suspension. 

Yep! And against Dallas, 20 on the LDE spot and only one rush against the LT. This is how we do it now.

Ebukam and Omenihu will get the RDE snaps. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think Norman was the only one who was not made aware of what was going on. But part of that could be because he wasn't playing STs until recently. But still, no excuse at all for that. Even the first TD Dallas scored came off a good return from Pollard. Hightower is flat out terrible at his job.

Usually when you have smash mouth football teams with great defenses, the STs unit is also great....Our on the other hand is flat out terrible. Make it make sense please!!!!

Idk who the other gunner was but I think he also turned his head and ran too? Regardless why!!! if we are lined up for a potential fake punt, why are the gunners turning their heads and running back?

Personal Fun Facts

Everytime we are in the playoffs and there's bad winter weather here in NC, we end up winning.

1998- The catch II happened and it snowed here. 

2013- We go into the frozen tundra of Lambeau and win. The weather in NC was -20 that year.

2022: We beat Dallas and it snows 6 inches here(Jokes aside that's a lot of snow for us lol).

*There's another potential snow storm rolling through here this weekend*

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Personal Fun Facts

Everytime we are in the playoffs and there's bad winter weather here in NC, we end up winning.

2013- We go into the frozen tundra of Lambeau and win. The weather in NC was -20 that year.

2022: We beat Dallas and it snows 6 inches here(Jokes aside that's a lot of snow for us lol).

All I'm taking from this is that you need to move out west. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Personal Fun Facts

Currently dealing with snow, ice, and power outages here in PA. It was fun watching the Cowboys during a whiteout but sucked knowing I had to shovel right after.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep! And against Dallas, 20 on the LDE spot and only one rush against the LT. This is how we do it now.

Ebukam and Omenihu will get the RDE snaps. 

Can't say I love it unless we are putting him on the inside. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can't say I love it unless we are putting him on the inside. 

It's fine to be honest. Works very well and the ends on that side hold the edge very well and get good penetration. Ebukam/Omenihu/Willis have been winning with strength and forcing the QBs to step inside the pocket and that's why our tackles are getting so many sacks now. What's funny is the only true rusher that relies on speed at this point is Key from the inside. The rest of the rushers are all powerful, including Bosa. Jones is super quick for a DT himself. 

I just hope we are able to stop the run and force some 3rd and longs. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's fine to be honest. Works very well and the ends on that side hold the edge very well and get good penetration. Ebukam/Omenihu/Willis have been winning with strength and forcing the QBs to step inside the pocket and that's why our tackles are getting so many sacks now. What's funny is the only true rusher that relies on speed at this point is Key from the inside. The rest of the rushers are all powerful, including Bosa. Jones is super quick for a DT himself. 

I just hope we are able to stop the run and force some 3rd and longs. 

If he's on the outside and not on Davey B, I think he's going to get chipped constantly, and I hate that. IF he can win against Bak one on one ,I think the Packers are in a lot of trouble. 

If he's on the inside, then it's pretty much whatever because he's going to win that quite a bit.