73 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bucs
    • Rams

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I wish I had your confidence 

I think it'll be a dogfight , especially since Wirfs won't be 100%

Just hoping we can cause Stafford to make mistakes 

Oh crap, I totally forgot about the O-Line injuries. Uh, yeah I was thinking of the Rams D-Line for a split second. Well I only make my full pick an hour before the game starts anyways. Yeah I suppose the Rams should be slightly ahead with the status of their guys. 

5 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Oh crap, I totally forgot about the O-Line injuries. Uh, yeah I was thinking of the Rams D-Line for a split second. Well I only make my full pick an hour before the game starts anyways. Yeah I suppose the Rams should be slightly ahead with the status of their guys. 

I think Jensen plays for sure

But Wirfs is iffy

I still think we have a good shot just nervous 😅

Rams deserve to be here

Hoping for a good game 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

Is he retiring after this year and you pay Noteboom and he slides in at LT?

Notebloom is a free agent this year, we have been developing him for a few years now. I assume he along with OBJ are our big Resignings this off-season. Von will have to walk sadly.

Edited by Riftty

Not having Whitworth is big news but oddly not as big to where Im really concerned. Oddly the Rams are like (2-0) or (3-0) when Whitworth has missed a game. One of those wins was ironically last season at Tampa Bay. The Bucs only sacked Goff once that game on 51 pass attempts. Noteboom has shown he can fill in nicely so I expect the same. 

All of you saying losing Whitworth the number one in pass blocking tackle is not important...are you out of mind ? 

Noteboom is ok at replacement of Whitworth but he's not Whitworth. And what happened if Noteboom is hurt ? 

I'm affraid this OL won't hold against the Buccs DL... 

16 minutes ago, Flounch said:

All of you saying losing Whitworth the number one in pass blocking tackle is not important...are you out of mind ? 

Noteboom is ok at replacement of Whitworth but he's not Whitworth. And what happened if Noteboom is hurt ? 

I'm affraid this OL won't hold against the Buccs DL... 

Obviously losing Whitworth is a big deal but the Rams have shown they can hold up without him even against this same Bucs defense last season. McVay scheme has always caused the Bucs problems and its going to be interesting to see how the Bucs approach the Rams. Stafford is the best QB in the NFL against the blitz and picks apart defenses that play man. If the Bucs approach the Rams like they did last season when Withworth missed by not blitzing and playing zone then we saw Goff pick apart the Bucs defense with Kupp and Woods both having big games. I can see Kupp and either OBJ or Higbee going off if the Bucs strictly play zone. And then too Stafford is going to have to make some off the script plays. Thats why we got him. People were highly critical that Goff never made any off script plays when things werent going right after the ball was snapped. Stafford has shown he can do that. I think Noteboom will be fine bc he has yet to show me when he has gotten the chance to play in the last two or so years that I should be worried.

Edited by stl4life07

I love articles where a site like 538 ignores their own ELO rankings (Bucs at 3 and Rams at 6)

They don't use Football Outsiders rankings Bucs at 3 Rams at 5.

They don't use actual NFC rankings Bucs at 2 Rams at 4

And then treat PFF like its from god.

The Rams played the Bucs in LA when Tampa's secondary was gutted. DeSean Jackson killed them. How's that going to repeat?

They played last year and the Rams beat the 7-5 pre-bye version of the Bucs by 3.

What does all this mean for Sunday? Absolutely nothing!