2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

9 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I know McD had a rep, but 95% of the league wasn’t even in the league when he was in Denver. 

Denver, leaving the Colts at the altar, etc. 

Say what you will, but one near constant was New England rarely attracting the big FAs. Though the "Patriot way" was undeniably successful in New England, it's failed almost everywhere else- McDaniels lost Denver, BoB lost the team in Houston, Patricia lost the team in Detroit, Flores apparently rubbed a lot of the Dolphins the wrong way....

Hate to say it, but between Denver, Indianapolis, and other Belichik tree failures....I think there might just be a stigma McDaniels isn't going to easily shed with a smile and more grown up attitude. 

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Denver, leaving the Colts at the altar, etc. 

Say what you will, but one near constant was New England rarely attracting the big FAs. Though the "Patriot way" was undeniably successful in New England, it's failed almost everywhere else- McDaniels lost Denver, BoB lost the team in Houston, Patricia lost the team in Detroit, Flores apparently rubbed a lot of the Dolphins the wrong way....

Hate to say it, but between Denver, Indianapolis, and other Belichik tree failures....I think there might just be a stigma McDaniels isn't going to easily shed with a smile and more grown up attitude. 

My thing is have we offered anyone anything? We’ve been linked, but I don’t know if we’ve had any offers on the table. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

All teams have to be under the cap tomorrow so gonna see a lot of cuts and restructures. Maybe Collins and Bradberry get cut in the AM

This is what I’m thinking as well. It’s gonna be about building a general talent level and locking up main contributors long term I think. Idk though I guess we will see.