2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

I’d like to see DJ Chark + Will Fuller added.. Something like 4 year/48 for Chark and 1 year/8-10 mil for Fuller would probably work.. Also still gives enough money to get a couple guys for the oLine like Morgan Moses, Andrew Norwell, etc. These moves would allow us to take BPA instead of having to reach on guys just to fill a dire need. I’d still consider a WR in the 1st as Fuller isn’t a long term fix and it’s a good class for someone legit to be there when we pick.

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Christian Kirk or JuJu plus Fuller on a prove it deal would make sense for us.

Just now, JarrodR86 said:

I’d like to see DJ Chark + Will Fuller added.. Something like 4 year/48 for Chark and 1 year/8-10 mil for Fuller would probably work.. Also still gives enough money to get a couple guys for the oLine like Morgan Moses, Andrew Norwell, etc. These moves would allow us to take BPA instead of having to reach on guys just to fill a dire need. I’d still consider a WR in the 1st as Fuller isn’t a long term fix and it’s a good class for someone legit to be there when we pick.

I'd be happy with a FA haul of: Chark, Fuller, Moses, Norwell, Hill, and Campbell. 

I would like Kirk borderline 1k yard WR can pretty much do a little bit of everything.

OG Ted Karras Pats LG has graded out well the past two years won’t be expensive and has the connection with McDaniels

What happens with Leatherwood is very important on where they put him. 

Either way a lot of FA WRs available no reason to not revamp that position 

If the Raiders want to swing big I would do it on Mike Williams over any other FA WR

Edited by agarcia34

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I would like Kirk borderline 1k yard WR can pretty much do a little bit of everything.

OG Ted Karras Pats LG has graded out well the past two years won’t be expensive and has the connection with McDaniels

What happens with Leatherwood is very important on where they put him. 

Either way a lot of FA WRs available no reason to not revamp that position 

If the Raiders want to swing big I would do it on Mike Williams over any other FA WR

Kirk also fits a similar mold to the type of WR's the Patriots targeted in free agency last year with Nelly and Bourne. Jacobi Meyers is another guy that could be a potential target. Karras is someone I could see as well and Morgan Moses is another guy that I think we'll pursue. 

We're pretty bare on the defensive side of the ball. The only guys under contract that project as starters are Yannick, Maxx, Deablo, Perryman, Moehrig, Hobbs, and Mullen. But Deablo is still a question mark, Abram is a question mark, and Mullen can't stay healthy.

PFF is off on some of those contracts though imo, too low. Loads of teams have money to throw around and not many extensions to give. People are getting caught up with our headline figure and not realising our long term cap picture isn't that great given we have Carr (potentially), Maxx, Renfrow to lock up and possibly Jacobs (although not for me). 

3 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

PFF is off on some of those contracts though imo, too low. Loads of teams have money to throw around and not many extensions to give. People are getting caught up with our headline figure and not realising our long term cap picture isn't that great given we have Carr (potentially), Maxx, Renfrow to lock up and possibly Jacobs (although not for me). 

PFF's projections were a little high last offseason. We'll also likely have to sign Waller too but either way we can afford $20M for two WR.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

PFF's projections were a little high last offseason. We'll also likely have to sign Waller too but either way we can afford $20M for two WR.

Yeah we can afford that for sure, if the 2 TE stuff is a real thing then we might not need 2. Just take one at #23 and then a deep threat FA 

3 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

Yeah we can afford that for sure, if the 2 TE stuff is a real thing then we might not need 2. Just take one at #23 and then a deep threat FA 

Or just sign someone like Kirk and have faith in Bryan Edwards development, draft a developmental guy in the middle rounds. I think Foster Moreau can be a good TE2 just hasn't received a ton of opportunity to play.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Or just sign someone like Kirk and have faith in Bryan Edwards development, draft a developmental guy in the middle rounds. I think Foster Moreau can be a good TE2 just hasn't received a ton of opportunity to play.

I don't think Bryan Edwards is very good, stiffer than a fencepost. WR1 is a huge need for us at a crucial position