2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

This Darius Phillips kid seemed to turn the corner in 2020, but fell apart again in 2021. I can't really see his body holding up and he is not a good enough player to take that risk...can't really understand this singning, especially this early.

In 2020 played well down the strech as an outside corner, but he also has slot experience, so at least he is versatile :)

It is about 2,25M at max, so I wouldn't ***** about it :D

10 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

JuJu Smith-Schuster Allen Robinson Odell Beckham Jr. Will Fuller V Jarvis Landry Jamison Crowder A.J. Green Russell Gage Marquez Valdes-Scantling

All still available.

The only one we’ve been linked too so far is MSV

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

JuJu Smith-Schuster Allen Robinson Odell Beckham Jr. Will Fuller V Jarvis Landry Jamison Crowder A.J. Green Russell Gage Marquez Valdes-Scantling

All still available.

I see a bunch of slots and guys that can’t stay healthy. Give me ARob tho.

I feel like we end up with MVS, as long as it’s not crazy money, he’d fit a piece we need. Then go find your future #1 in the draft. 

21 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I feel like they’re thinking that there’s not much of a difference between him and scantling

I'm a bit disappointed that we couldn't sign him.  At 13 million he was right in the range I was expecting.  I have confidence in JM and Zigler so I am assuming there is more to the story that what we are privy to. 

Chark has all of the skills to be a stud but I have recently been reading that his conditioning and route running have been questioned.  

Whoever we sign I hope he is a stud and provides good value.  We desperately need two WR's!!

27 minutes ago, Rolni said:

This Darius Phillips kid seemed to turn the corner in 2020, but fell apart again in 2021. I can't really see his body holding up and he is not a good enough player to take that risk...can't really understand this singning, especially this early.

In 2020 played well down the strech as an outside corner, but he also has slot experience, so at least he is versatile :)

It is about 2,25M at max, so I wouldn't ***** about it :D

It's the kind of fas I'm expecting. Instead of spending big on players, cheap deals with upside. Chase the break out years not pay 'stars' other teams didn't want to keep. 

33 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

All still available.

That's a very underwhelming group outside of Robinson which is the type of WR we don't really need right now. Not saying we couldn't grab him but we still need a lot of speed and he doesn't provide it. If we get him and get a guy to stretch the field in the first, sure, that's fine.

34 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

All still available.

arob, only 1 i want