GDT - Week 9: Washington Redskins vs. Seattle Seahawks

Ghostnote

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

People always want to see Kirk lead a game winning drive. He just did, not sure why you’re unhappy.

That’s exactly what I needed to see. Take shots and let your guys make plays!!! Hell of a catch JD that’s what we’ve been waiting for 18!!!

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Kirk had a heck of a drive to end the game. He did what I asked all game. Just let it fly dude. Trust your receivers. 

That's all any redskins fans can ask for . And after today Brian quick needs more playing time.

im shocked Kirk did all that .

8 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

53, 91 and 24 are great defensive players

Don't know if I agree with you on Kerrigan (91). He always seemed to be "just short" in getting to the QB. Norman (24) was great for most of the game except that nasty tackle & elbow on Graham. That's going to cost him some coin.

18 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

94 played very well as did 72

Lanier (72) looked really good and Smith (94) was getting a ton of pressure.

19 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

51 tries hard but just doesn’t have enough takeht

That's Will Compton in a nutshell, there.

19 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

36 meh too much talk, too little performsbce

Disagree on that front. He did a lot as captain to get guys set up.

20 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

the defense deserves a standing ovation as do the defensive coaches 

Except on that penultimate drive where they decided to go into the "Manusky Special."

20 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

and 23 his swan song ?

I think he's got another 8 weeks still left in him.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Some people are just rooting for him to fail.

Not rooting for him to fail because it's much easier to just keep building the team without looking for another QB. I just want him to do what he did on the last drive. Trust your receivers to make a play. Give them the chance instead of being scared of making a poor play. He's so terrified of throwing picks. 

19 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

Right, he made one good throw. It was still over-thrown and Doctson had to make a ridiculous dive to haul it in.

My issue is we won the game and suddenly Kirk is the GOAT again, completely ignoring how damn good the defense played all game. Wil Compton was outstanding and Zach Brown should have gotten a 100 million dollar contract at half time.

Two excellent throws, one to Quick and one to Doctson.

People wanted him to show he's worth the money and could win a game late. Well, he did that.

Did he play well all game? No. But he did what he needed to do to win.

But that won't be good enough, I suppose.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Not rooting for him to fail because it's much easier to just keep building the team without looking for another QB. I just want him to do what he did on the last drive. Trust your receivers to make a play. Give them the chance instead of being scared of making a poor play. He's so terrified of throwing picks. 

When the game is 10-8 it’s his job to take care of the football.

This is why you don’t tank!!! This was huge for this defense!!! This could be JD coming into his own. DJ and Josh are dogs!!! It was awesome to see DHall on that field!!! Hate him if you want he has put in work for this team for years and he has been a heck of a football player for us. Awesome win today fellas.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Some people are just rooting for him to fail.

I support him but dude there's times where it's like he needs to get benched .

Than there's time where like just now you gotta keep him in.

he has to get aggressive his ints are low this year but man o man he gotta do what he does best which is be a gunslinger .

he has to trust his guys man it took  4 qs and like one more. Min to go for him to do that 

14 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Against Seattle who's basically our 4th NFCE rival I hate them so much

I put them 5th behind Tampa Bay, since we seem to play the Bucs way more than we play the Seahawks.

when Matt comes back and Allen we might of found a good NT in Lanier .

Except he was realistically playing more an end than a nose.

also give McClain credit yall he got Wilson down for that last 20 secs

I did give him credit.

Archived