GDT - Week 9: Washington Redskins vs. Seattle Seahawks

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Garcon has been way better though.. Devin is more comparable.. Specially with Doctson being made out of glass. 

I wouldnt say Doctson is made out of glass. He seems to be coming along well. And if we are going to compare based on intial numbers, then it had to be Malcom Kelly. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Trolling? Bro i am in your debt. Even said many thanks.. wth?

The Devin Thomas comparisons? The "you can now go 4-11 the rest of the way" comment? Come now, how was I supposed to interpret those comments?

Just now, Woz said:

The Devin Thomas comparisons? The "you can now go 4-11 the rest of the way" comment? Come now, how was I supposed to interpret those comments?

You take it lightly? After all you're on the internet? Dunno.. And I did lose the first week of pick em. So im salty about that. You just had a massive win/

We're both in shock.. 

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

the Vikings are coming to town. prepare thyselves.

In your opinion @vike daddy, what are the odds that Bridgewater plays next Sunday? Do they stick with the hot hand in Case Keenum (that is a sentence I never thought I would type)?

Just now, El ramster said:

You take it lightly? After all you're on the internet? Dunno.. And I did lose the first week of pick em. So im salty about that. You just had a massive win/

We're both in shock.. 

1. If it were one post, I would have let it go. It was a slate of them.
  2. What happens in the survivor pool has nothing to do with us here.

I don't mind you posting your thoughts here, but don't go trying to stir up trouble please.

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

In your opinion @vike daddy, what are the odds that Bridgewater plays next Sunday? Do they stick with the hot hand in Case Keenum (that is a sentence I never thought I would type)?

Bridgewater will be suited up and active, but they'll start with Keenum and go with him as long as he's playing well.

are your field's conditions still suspect? if so, they'll want to keep Teddy off of it, i would say.

someone start a GDT! with us on a bye yesterday, we need football discussion!! lol

Archived