Your favorite fast food place?

biggie.

Grew up in Texas, so any answer but Whataburger gets you executed cartel-style

I live in the Mid-West now, so the next best substitute is Culver's. Their fries are meh but their butter burgers and fried cheese curds are otherworldly.  People rave about their custard but I'm not into it.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

fair 

I would like to add *allegedly* edible, like motor oil…

no issues with the first part of this statement though 

both sell garbage was the main comp 

Sure, sure

I feel like there's definitely differently edible grades of motor oil.

The weird gas-to-oil stock smells skunky as ****.  Would not eat.

This got alot harder the more I thought about . Lol my what's app group is debating this TikTok heavy.

I want to say Blue, but I lose breakfast fast food lol. 

I think Grey offers the most versatility. But there aren't Panera Breads and Wingstop's everywhere.

Green is a hell no. Tried culver's again it just isn't for me. Checkers isn't much better. I love Zaxby's but no.

And yellow is hard pass. McDonald's and steak and shake are too similar imo. Heard Canes isn't much better than other chicken tender joints.

Black on the surface isn't too great, but I love Oreo blizzards and B-Dubs is the only place on here to offer alcohol.

Purple received alot of votes, but KFC and Taco bell is a hard pass for me. Five guys is expensive for what you get.

Orange is the only one with Pizza and PDQs is great but they are far and few in between . I've never had In and Out.

Red is the best balance IMO when you factor in when you can eat(breakfast and late night) and overall accessibility.

I still think I'm rocking Blue.

itScreenshot_20220505-145418.png

I barely eat out anymore, but it saddens me how much Taco Bell has declined.   Got rid of some of their best items, barely change their "limited time" stuff anymore, and even a regular 3 taco meal is laughably expensive anymore.    Only way I eat there now is one of their $5 or $6 box deals.

RIP Taco Bell salad, Rachero chicken soft tacos and Grilled Stuft Burrito w Chicken.   :(

3 hours ago, 43M said:

I barely eat out anymore, but it saddens me how much Taco Bell has declined.   Got rid of some of their best items, barely change their "limited time" stuff anymore, and even a regular 3 taco meal is laughably expensive anymore.    Only way I eat there now is one of their $5 or $6 box deals.

RIP Taco Bell salad, Rachero chicken soft tacos and Grilled Stuft Burrito w Chicken.   :(

The Cheesy Gordita Crunch still exists, that's all anyone needs

3 hours ago, 43M said:

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

The Cheesy Gordita Crunch still exists, that's all anyone needs

Bean burritos, my mans.

But yes, the cheesy gordita crunch still slaps.

4 hours ago, 43M said:

Have you been to Chipotle recently? You cant get out of there for under $15 for a meal.

You need to add 'double' everything just to make the burrito large enough to not be the size of your fist. If you add queso, guac, chips or a drink, good luck.

I remember in High School around 2005 when it became popular, you could go to Chipotle and get a huge burrito for like $6.50 (chicken) -$7.25 (steak)--that same burrito today costs north of $15+.

Their portion sizes have gotten so small, the prices have been jacked to the moon and everything costs extra. Its like the Spirit Airlines of fast food places.

LOOK AT THIS, I just did a mock order to see the actual cost of my normal order-- $19.40.

Double steak burrito w/ guac + a fountain drink = $19.40!! Kiss my.......Chipotle.

Capture.png

Edited by AkronsWitness

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 2:13 PM, GHARMON9 said:

This got alot harder the more I thought about . Lol my what's app group is debating this TikTok heavy.

I want to say Blue, but I lose breakfast fast food lol. 

I think Grey offers the most versatility. But there aren't Panera Breads and Wingstop's everywhere.

Green is a hell no. Tried culver's again it just isn't for me. Checkers isn't much better. I love Zaxby's but no.

And yellow is hard pass. McDonald's and steak and shake are too similar imo. Heard Canes isn't much better than other chicken tender joints.

Black on the surface isn't too great, but I love Oreo blizzards and B-Dubs is the only place on here to offer alcohol.

Purple received alot of votes, but KFC and Taco bell is a hard pass for me. Five guys is expensive for what you get.

Orange is the only one with Pizza and PDQs is great but they are far and few in between . I've never had In and Out.

Red is the best balance IMO when you factor in when you can eat(breakfast and late night) and overall accessibility.

I still think I'm rocking Blue.

itScreenshot_20220505-145418.png

Culvers and the other two that i wont go to in the group

On 5/5/2022 at 8:07 PM, AkronsWitness said:

Have you been to Chipotle recently? You cant get out of there for under $15 for a meal.

You need to add 'double' everything just to make the burrito large enough to not be the size of your fist. If you add queso, guac, chips or a drink, good luck.

I remember in High School around 2005 when it became popular, you could go to Chipotle and get a huge burrito for like $6.50 (chicken) -$7.25 (steak)--that same burrito today costs north of $15+.

Their portion sizes have gotten so small, the prices have been jacked to the moon and everything costs extra. Its like the Spirit Airlines of fast food places.

LOOK AT THIS, I just did a mock order to see the actual cost of my normal order-- $19.40.

Double steak burrito w/ guac + a fountain drink = $19.40!! Kiss my.......Chipotle.

Capture.png

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0478/1578/6650/products/ScreenShot2021-08-16at7.03.47PM_1200x1200.png?v=1629747411