2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He’ll go to the Bengals. Every competent players that’s switched teams has gone to an AFC contender.

Yea. We still have time and some weapons are still out there. But ima be honest do you guys see players, especially wrs, being thirsty or lining up to play with Tannehill? Especially with the limited amount of money we probably don’t want to spend.

It feels like Robinson and other receivers are waiting for the Watson domino to fall. 

Right now we just don’t feel like a team who is ready to go all in with our situation. Which may be the right move. Solid budget options to fill holes, get a contributing draft, hope for better health this year overall and see what Ryan can do, then ultimately decide the qb future next year.

I really like MVS. I want someone who can get vertical. Being able to stretch a defense vertically will do so much more for this offense than a possession WR like JuJu. Juju has more name value which is why I think fans want him so bad. He’s a less explosive AJ Brown imo. I would welcome juju, he’s tough and fits the culture as far as play style, but I don’t think he adds anything new to the offense. I think MVS or Will Fuller would assuming health.

also I’d rather find the deep threat WR in free agency. Teams have REALLY struggled as of late to find the next premier speedster. A few get hyped up each year and they mostly all fail early