2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Call me burned but I'm not in the mood to trade for an ACL wr about to hit 30. 

I thought we should have signed him when he left Buffalo. 

But he will come here and get like 500 yards and a TD and we out a 3rd rounder. 

He will go somewhere else and do well but not here. 

• Like 1

Just now, KingTitan said:

He will go somewhere else and do well but not here?

What?

Is there some kind of mystical force in Nashville that would prevent him from playing well? lol

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

He will go somewhere else and do well but not here?

What?

Is there some kind of mystical force in Nashville that would prevent him from playing well? lol

Called being a Titans WR. 

We can only get one WR every few years to be immune to it's curse. AJ is it lol. 

Like is said call me burned. But I just am not a fan of trading for him. Just don't see it ending well. 

5 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Meh, you can’t talk about how the draft and draft picks is somewhat of a crapshoot  then be like “nah let’s keep our mid round pick and draft a Dez Fitzpatrick  over a proven WR who fits our offense to a tee”. Yeah he’s closing in on 30 but ACL injuries are no where close to the death sentence that it was 15-20 years ago.

With our WR situation and the options currently out there , beggars can’t be choosers. If we can get Woods without overpaying, we should be all in.

Edited by TitanSlim

Im not gonna sit here and act like I'm thrilled at the fact we haven't brought in any offensive firepower

I was hoping to hit on ANY tight end, really

But in terms of WR...IDK. In my mind, there really wasn't anyone who has signed that I thought we'd realistically get. ARob seemed unlikely...same with Adams. Kirk is a very good player but we'd never have given the contract that Jax did

So I'm not exactly upset we haven't brought in a WR yet. TE, a bit. WR...not surprised. Even w/ Julio cut (which sucks but was expected)...I'm hoping for a guy like Juju and a draft pick

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Let’s just trade for DK since him and AJ are Bestfriends, I’m sure they would take a discount to play on the same team lol

If we were to get a SEA receiver, my preference would be Lockett

I'm not even trying to be funny here...I think AJ and DK are more like "buddies." AJ and Elijah Moore are best friends. AJ and DJ were roomies and I guess AJ moved out so he can focus more on his craft. But then let Moore move in cuz he knew Moore had the same work ethic/desire (not to say DK doesn't work hard...I have no freaking idea).

Coming up after the break on TMZ....Aaron Rodgers says the earth is flat!