2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

24 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if our #2 option this year at wideout comes from the draft and NWI is the 3. 

If you look at the stats NWI fits in very well with the pack of free agent wrs left.

I sincerely hope not. 

44 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if our #2 option this year at wideout comes from the draft and NWI is the 3. 

If you look at the stats NWI fits in very well with the pack of free agent wrs left.

would be brutal

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I concur NWI is simply Tajae 2.0 a #3-4 option depending on personnel packages. Although Tajae clearly is a better route runner 

I wouldn’t hate NWI as the three if we had a serious difference maker and contributor at either the TE or WR2 position.

Jrob is going to need to crush this draft. We really can’t have any bad missteps this draft.  

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

I wouldn’t hate NWI as the three if we had a serious difference maker and contributor at either the TE or WR2 position.

Jrob is going to need to crush this draft. We really can’t have any bad missteps this draft.  

That’s exactly why I said depending on personnel packages 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I concur NWI is simply Tajae 2.0 a #3-4 option depending on personnel packages. Although Tajae clearly is a better route runner 

A number two should be easy to get with pick 26, or even in the 30s if we trade down.

If there’s some development from Fitz or McMath, it’ll go a long way too. I think it’s reasonable to expect something useful from one of them.

A guard at pick 90 should be someone ready to start too, or at least really push Brewer right away.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

A number two should be easy to get with pick 26, or even in the 30s if we trade down.

If there’s some development from Fitz or McMath, it’ll go a long way too. I think it’s reasonable to expect something useful from one of them.

A guard at pick 90 should be someone ready to start too, or at least really push Brewer right away.

cmon lol. they’re both late round picks who showed less than nothing. how many times have we done this dance with late round titans WRs? frankly it’s more reasonable to expect them to get cut

• Like 1

5 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

I wouldn't hate him as a #5 or #6. Maybe a #4 if Hooper is getting a lot of targets.

Definitely don't want him as a #3.