2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I'm rooting for ATL. 

Smith and Marcus are people I like. Hope for the best for them. 

Same here, but ATL’s roster is rough.  At this point you can safely say it’s the worst in the league. Unfortunate for the both of them.

I wonder how long Cole Beasley will wait to sign

If the Titans are able to draft Olave, then I don’t care where he signs 

If Williams ends up falling then I wouldn’t hate it if the Titans added Beasley since Williams will be out most of the year 

Also rooting for Julio to go to GB so maybe they don’t take a WR with the LV pick lol 

Alright, now sign some depth on the defense.

That should give them about a million and change in cap space, not counting Julio’s money on June 1.

I’d like to see Derek Barnett back in Tennessee, but re-signing Ola would be fine too.

Edited by Daniel

9 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

0% chance we get Hill, but this is MORONIC by KC. He's irreplaceable for that offense.

Their wr room was questionable with just Hill in it. Now it is one of the most questionable without him. 

JuJu can't be the man alone. Kelce is there but whew. That's kinda bad. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Their wr room was questionable with just Hill in it. Now it is one of the most questionable without him. 

JuJu can't be the man alone. Kelce is there but whew. That's kinda bad. 

IMO, KC has erred the same way GB has.

They have a transcendental QB who elevates the play of those around them. And they haven't consistently and properly invested in young, early round WR because of that. Guys like Hardman, Pringle and Robinson are largely JAGs. None of those guys can consistently win one-on-ones in those "gotta have it moments".