Next Step: Head Coach & Coaching Staff

gopherwrestler

46 minutes ago, RpMc said:

As would I, I'm just not sure he'd want to stay though a transition if he's not going to remain the DC.  Nor would I blame him for leaving.

Same, I expect that he will head over to Cleveland to be with Stefanski since their DL coach spot is now vacant. Plus, does he have any experience coaching 3-4 style lineman if Fangio is brought in? I whole-heartedly assume he is a good enough coach that the scheme front wouldn’t matter, but it’s still a question.

2 minutes ago, NorthCountryEvo said:

Same, I expect that he will head over to Cleveland to be with Stefanski since their DL coach spot is now vacant. Plus, does he have any experience coaching 3-4 style lineman if Fangio is brought in? I whole-heartedly assume he is a good enough coach that the scheme front wouldn’t matter, but it’s still a question.

Not much difference between a 3-4 and 4-3 these days with most teams spending 60-80% of the game in nickel.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frank Costello said:

"I think the upstairs started getting nervous because Jim could get us to do anything." - Boone

Listening to the podcast just confirms everything I've ever thought about Harbaugh. He's a joker, the players buy in, and he truly loves the game, from all angles. 

Crazy turn around because previous comments from Boone made it seem like he disliked Harbaugh. I believe he said “psychotic”.