Conference Championship

Leader

Hope Bengals pull it off but the Rams will rightfully be favored. The massive mismatch of the Bengals OL vs Rams DL is too much to ignore. Bengals did find a way to win against the Titans despite 9 sacks, but I think it's asking a lot of them to hold the Rams to just 16 points like they did the Titans. Who knows though. Stafford alternates from looking like the league MVP on eminute to Jay Cutler the next

Still expecting the Rams to finish it off and win the whole thing, but as they say, any given sunday

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Wouldn't have mattered. Packers walk over the Niners with Odell because they wouldn't have been able to double Adams all night, just like they didn't double Kupp today. Having a legit No. 2 guy is so key in these big games. Odell was huge today, and he also freed up Kupp to make huge plays with the game on the line.

If we had OBJ we would have lost 16-10.

Facts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Hope Bengals pull it off but the Rams will rightfully be favored. The massive mismatch of the Bengals OL vs Rams DL is too much to ignore. Bengals did find a way to win against the Titans despite 9 sacks, but I think it's asking a lot of them to hold the Rams to just 16 points like they did the Titans. Who knows though. Stafford alternates from looking like the league MVP on eminute to Jay Cutler the next

Still expecting the Rams to finish it off and win the whole thing, but as they say, any given sunday

Their defense did hold the KC offense to 24 points, including 3 in the second half today. They've got a shot. Just need to keep Burrow upright.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Striker said:

Their defense did hold the KC offense to 24 points, including 3 in the second half today. They've got a shot. Just need to keep Burrow upright.

They need to make sure their game plan is to get the ball out quick. They aren't gonna have time to throw it downfield. Do that and make sure they take advantage whenever Stafford becomes possessed by Jay Cutler, which happens multiple times a game

• Like 1

How in the world are the Rams not in cap Hell with all those expensive Vet's they're paying? Kupp and their two RBs are the only ones on rookie deals i know of. I really don't care for the all in approach building a roster by giving up all that draft capital. No first rounder until 2024? That's crazy!  But hey, if they get a ring out of it kudos to them, it worked.

So amped to get the best possible SB matchup out of the 4 remaining teams. Stafford getting over the playoff hump and winning the SB his first year out of Detroit and the home team hosting and winning the SB for the second year in a row (I know the AFC is technically the home team this year, but it's effectively the Rams' home Super Bowl) along with Aaron Donald getting a ring vs. Joey B winning the big one in his second season coming off that ACL tear after decades of misery in Cincy.

It's great to have a SB where I'd be perfectly fine with either team winning for once. And el oh el @ Jimmy G. 🤣

7 minutes ago, St Vince said:

How in the world are the Rams not in cap Hell with all those expensive Vet's they're paying? Kupp and their two RBs are the only ones on rookie deals i know of. I really don't care for the all in approach building a roster by giving up all that draft capital. No first rounder until 2024? That's crazy!  But hey, if they get a ring out of it kudos to them, it worked.

They have negative cap space in 2022. Von Miller, OBJ, Austin Corbett, and Darious Williams are all free agents. They'll have to restructure or cut a few players to get under the cap (Stafford and Whitworth are prime candidates).

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Feels great being in SF watching all the long faces. Going to be a fun plane ride home tomorrow.

Amen. I was too young to truly to get to enjoy the Packers always dominating the Niners in the 90's, so I've had to endure putting up with friends and family over the last decade of the Niners owning the Packers in the playoffs. Glad to see them flame out in the end

1 hour ago, Leader said:

If you consider the blocked punt/TD the reason we lost the game - I submit that whomever was put in the middle of the line to block was entirely insufficient. He got destroyed and the destroyer was the one who blocked the punt.

I'd be interested to know if this player (who I cant identify) regularly manned that spot - if so - then SF saw a weakness and exploited it.

One of the reasons along with the blocked field goal along with crap coverage on return units.  SF units sucked but not anywhere as bad as GB's unit.  I'd be interested to know who put that player there to do basically nothing.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Once again, except for one case of literal salary cap cheating, the Super Bowl winning QB will make under 12% of the salary cap.

And I’ll say the same thing for the next 50 years.

I forgot the Packers SB victory in 2010-11 was the uncapped year.