Joe Burrow vs Justin Herbert

Plat2

Who would you pick to start a team>  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Herbert or Burrow

• Herbert
    • Burrow

Although I think Herbert is a bit better I just don't know if I would choose him above Burrow, as it's hard to ignore the fact that Joe just seems to win and appear to be as clutch as a player can be in their 2nd season. I'll be a prisoner of the moment and choose Burrow. 
You should add a poll too! 

Before the playoffs I had it close Herbert over Burrow.. after the playoffs the gap grew.

Burrow really has not been good at all in these playoffs and it's crazy people think otherwise. I get it's his first full season and first post season, so i completely understand that. I get the counter will be he made it but Herbert didnt.  But that is a lazy man's argument. I don't think there is a top QB who has to overcome more than Herbert.  Call me a homer, im taking him over everyone.

23, no injury history, every physical skill and tool you could want, super smart, great decision maker, poise, clutch.... his team is a different story in the last 2 attributes mentioned.

16 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Before the playoffs I had it close Herbert over Burrow.. after the playoffs the gap grew.

Burrow really has not been good at all in these playoffs and it's crazy people think otherwise. I get it's his first full season and first post season, so i completely understand that. I get the counter will be he made it but Herbert didnt.  But that is a lazy man's argument. I don't think there is a top QB who has to overcome more than Herbert.  Call me a homer, im taking him over everyone.

23, no injury history, every physical skill and tool you could want, super smart, great decision maker, poise, clutch.... his team is a different story in the last 2 attributes mentioned.

Its not lazy, its fact. You had every opportunity to do what the Bengals did and couldn't get the job done. You had a chance to beat Mahomes when you were 8-6 and in the playoff hunt and couldn't get the job done meanwhile the Bengals beat him twice including in the AFC Championship game. 

Just give Burrow props and move on, you look bad trying to minimize what he's done to trying to prop up Herbert.

When he does something of note he will get the credit he deserves.

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Its not lazy, its fact. You had every opportunity to do what the Bengals did and couldn't get the job done. You had a chance to beat Mahomes when you were 8-6 and in the playoff hunt and couldn't get the job done meanwhile the Bengals beat him twice including in the AFC Championship game. 

Just give Burrow props and move on, you look bad trying to minimize what he's done to trying to prop up Herbert.

When he does something of note he will get the credit he deserves.

You're so right. I forgot that Herbert is the guy who gave up 200 yards to Kelce by himself. I forgot that he personally made Rex Burkhead look like Emmitt Smith on his way to allowing 43 points to the Texans. I forgot that Herbert personally gave himself the 4th worst scoring defense in the league.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Burrow really has not been good at all in these playoffs

Herbert over Burrow is a fine opinion, but Burrow hasn’t been good at all in the postseason? This might actually be the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever posted.

• Like 4