What is Isaiah Simmons’ trade value?

DirtyDez

After butchering the development of Haason Reddick, playing Tanner Vallejo over Zaven Collins and not knowing how to use Isaiah Simmons I was wondering what his value would be to a team that knows how to use LB’s.  Granted he may just be a mediocre player regardless of coaching/scheme but with Vance coming back I expect nothing to change.    Steve Keim has moved on from high picks quickly in the past; Cooper, Nkemdiche, Rosen (not that Simmons is those guys).

On 4/23/2020 at 6:17 PM, Forge said:

I love that pick for us. 

On 4/23/2020 at 6:19 PM, Forge said:

I think that Simmons doesn't have nearly the impact that some of the other players would have, but more to the point, I don't have faith the the Cardinals are going to actually take advantage of the skillset. 

Pats Self On Back GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY (we are going to not talk about how I said the Chargers were incompetent 30 minutes before) 

But in all seriousness...I think you could see a good team give up a third. I don't think he's returning a top 60 pick.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pats Self On Back GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY (we are going to not talk about how I said the Chargers were incompetent 30 minutes before) 

But in all seriousness...I think you could see a good team give up a third. I don't think he's returning a top 60 pick.

-

-

shaq-leaving.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

A team that's willing to use him like the Jets used Jamal Adams should throw Arizona a third. Simmons can be a weapon for the right DC.

I was actually thinking he could make sense for the Jets. Saleh's system needs speedy linebackers.

Didn’t love Simmons as a prospect, but seems like the tools are certainly still there to be tinkered with. I think a third to the right buyer, don’t see why the Cards would be pressed to push him off the roster for much less.