2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

17 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I know those criticisms are coming up, but this is a dude who literally won the "best defensive player in the country" award and was key to a national championship team, it's not just a workout.

He won best defensive player in the country despite playing only 30% of the defensive snaps? 😨

56 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I don’t like his film. I see laziness and when he does try, his hand usage is inconsistent at best. He’s a workout warrior who I can easily see busting like Vernon Ghoston.

You have no idea how awful Vernon Gholston was. It’s also a 14 year old comparison. Davis will be a monster. Needs some polish but he’s got things Gholston didn’t.

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

You take him

Will do. Definitely wasn't my first, second...maybe third or fourth choice, but damn, we have to do something at the corner spot. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Why? He has been so meh for most of his career

Tank is good player, great in the run game, and solid at getting pressure. But he was ridiculously over paid. He was being paid more than Aaron Donald this year, now his 1 year salary has turned into 3. Its a great deal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Stephen Jones doing work. Dropped his pay from $27m in 2022 alone, to $30m over the next 3 years. I hated Tanks old contract; but this one is incredible 

Did Jerry buy him a giant ranch? Why else would he sign this?