2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If I'm trading for him, I'm putting him in the backfield for sure. He'll still line up in the slot and as a receiver sometimes, but he's a chess piece that you're going to need to figure out how to be effective using. Treating him as a regular receiver isn't going to cut it. 

Falcons better forget about Watson and focus on Cordarrelle Patterson's replacement. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Since both Browns and Falcons came out at the same time is 3 way trade in a card?

Browns get Ryan.

Falcons get Watson.

Texans get a bunch of picks from both teams.

?

Falcons would need to wait until June 1 to execute this trade because of the $55m cap hit they would incur if they traded Ryan before then.  I can't see teams waiting around that long when they could get a deal done right now and the Falcons don't have enough assets to make waiting around that long worth it.

And the Browns would not move on from Baker for Ryan.  At least I would hope not.  

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Wat Arun GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Going to call a little BS on Schultz here. I mean, we have nothing to trade for him LOL. We also couldn't move Lance prior to 6/1 for financial reasons 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Falcons would need to wait until June 1 to execute this trade because of the $55m cap hit they would incur if they traded Ryan before then.  I can't see teams waiting around that long when they could get a deal done right now and the Falcons don't have enough assets to make waiting around that long worth it.

And the Browns would not move on from Baker for Ryan.  At least I would hope not.  

There’s a Matt Ryan extension already in queue as well that hasn’t finalized that may play a role in this whole scenario. Seems absolutely bonkers for Atlanta to deal Matt for Deshaun but the NFL is a crazy place.

No criminal charges are out there, but that still has to have a major impact on his value. What would a package even look like?

If Atlanta is putting up Matt Ryan what’s his value in the trade? Clearly they aren’t going 1:1 but they better not come off of much capital in the draft either #8 has to be off the table and honestly I wouldn’t wanna move a 2nd round pick in this draft either. So what a pick next year that could be a 1st based on playtime? 

MAYBE you could get me to come off #8 if you gave me #37 in return. 

Edited by iloxygenil