2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

I dont understand why Von just hasnt signed with the Rams yet? It was plain and simple of it being either going back to Denver or running it back with the Rams? Denver just signed Gregory so it should just be as simple as Von just running it back with the Rams.

If he chooses the Browns or the Cowboys then clearly he is only thinking about the money and not trying to defend the championship with the Rams and the special bond he has with Donald, Ramsey, and of course his best friend OBJ which Im certain the Rams will bring him back. So it just strikes me odd that he would strongly consider anyone other than the Broncos or Rams just from the vibes he was giving up until this point. 

Yeah I am going to have to hard disagree. Von is one of us (Texan) and he is also loyal to a fault. If he doesnt resign with Denver, him coming to the Cowboys makes perfect sense.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah I am going to have to hard disagree. Von is one of us (Texan) and he is also loyal to a fault. If he doesnt resign with Denver, him coming to the Cowboys makes perfect sense.

The guy is so loyal that he will up and ditch the org that just traded multiple draft picks for him so they could feature him in a spectacular SB run ending with a trophy.

Listen, I know you love you Cowboys spin, but this isn't about loyalty lol. It is about money and where he wants to play. Does he want a better chance to win the SB in LA or a chance to play in his home state in Dallas. I also have to think Dallas can give him more cheddar since they were about to offer Gregory a 5 year 70 million dollar deal. Not saying he would get that kinda length, but the Rams cap situation is less flexible atm.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The guy is so loyal that he will up and ditch the org that just traded multiple draft picks for him so they could feature him in a spectacular SB run ending with a trophy.

Listen, I know you love you Cowboys spin, but this isn't about loyalty lol. It is about money and where he wants to play. Does he want a better chance to win the SB in LA or a chance to play in his home state in Dallas. I also have to think Dallas can give him more cheddar since they were about to offer Gregory a 5 year 70 million dollar deal. Not saying he would get that kinda length, but the Rams cap situation is less flexible atm.

Do you honestly believe this post? You think I am overrating guys wanting to play in Dallas? Didnt Dak just make like 500% more than Brady in endorsements? It was ~$10m vs ~$50m. I am very sure about that. 

Von is a Brroncos fan first, a Cowboys loyalist second. The Rams were a place holder. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you honestly believe this post? You think I am overrating guys wanting to play in Dallas? Didnt Dak just make like 500% more than Brady in endorsements? It was ~$10m vs ~$50m. I am very sure about that. 

Von is a Brroncos fan first, a Cowboys loyalist second. The Rams were a place holder. 

Everyone wants to play in Dallas. Except Randy Gregory I guess.

But nothing shows loyalty like leaving the team that just spent multiple picks on you to get them over the hump and win a SB. I never said Dallas wasn't an attractive landing spot, I just mentioned your "loyalty" argument is purely speculation. You taking this in a completely different direction is just.... bizarre. Does he want money and comfort(Dallas) or does he want to bolster his resume playing next to AD and try and get another SB(LA).... There is no way he signs with the Browns imo.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Everyone wants to play in Dallas. Except Randy Gregory I guess.

But nothing shows loyalty like leaving the team that just spent multiple picks on you to get them over the hump and win a SB. I never said Dallas wasn't an attractive landing spot, I just mentioned your "loyalty" argument is purely speculation. You taking this in a completely different direction is just.... bizarre. Does he want money and comfort(Dallas) or does he want to bolster his resume playing next to AD and try and get another SB(LA).... There is no way he signs with the Browns imo.

Randy himself said he was willing to take a $5m/~33% discount to play in Dallas before we put in a drug clause.

This isnt the example you should use.

• Like 2

Intellectual dishonesty is a thing.

Von Miller does not owe the Rams loyalty.  They paid the draft picks for 2022 only.

Most of you bringing it up have never cared about rental player loyalty before today.

Dallas did nothing wrong with Randy Gregory. He likes the drugs. He likes the drugs. He really likes the drugs. The thing in the contract was about the drugs (he's not the only Cowboy with it AFAIK) He's free to play where he wants but his addiction is his problem, not the Cowboys.

His hurt feelings for a team that gave him chance after chance is lame. Move on and shut up.

(this is all assuming what I heard about the drug provision is accurate)

• Like 2