2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

6 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Watching Ryan try and throw in December Pittsburgh weather would be a beauty to see, I will say that.  

"Ryan drops back and throws deep to Diontae Johnson"

*5 seconds later*

"PICKED OFF by the entire Steelers defense who had time to run down the field and camp under the pass from Ryan"

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

"Ryan drops back and throws deep to Diontae Johnson"

*5 seconds later*

"PICKED OFF by the entire Steelers defense who had time to run down the field and camp under the pass from Ryan"

So is Diontae Johnson a Brown in this scenario or did the Steelers defense go turncoat and join the Browns mid game?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So is Diontae Johnson a Brown in this scenario or did the Steelers defense go turncoat and join the Browns mid game?

I was pretending he was onthe Steelers.

....whcih doesn't make any sense....

Okay just ignore me.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 2

PFF's Ari Meirov reports the Falcons never officially processed Matt Ryan's contract restructure. 

The contract restructure was reported at the end of last week, but it never became official. If it had gone through, the extra dead money in future years would have made trading Ryan difficult. As it stands now, the Falcons would actually get some cap savings from moving Ryan, although they would still have to eat $40.5 million in dead cap. The Falcons met with Deshaun Watson on Wednesday and appear to be serious about trading for him. They will almost certainly have to move Ryan to make that happen. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

QB: Jacoby Brissett
RB: Marlon Mack, Justin Jackson, Phillip Lindsay
WR: Jamison Crowder, Rashard Higgins, Emmanuel Sanders, Auden Tate
TE: Maxx Williams, OJ Howard, Hayden Hurst

Are also talented, like more questions, but I'd think they'd have interest too.

10 minutes ago, Trojan said:

QB: Jacoby Brissett
RB: Marlon Mack, Justin Jackson, Phillip Lindsay
WR: Jamison Crowder, Rashard Higgins, Emmanuel Sanders, Auden Tate
TE: Maxx Williams, OJ Howard, Hayden Hurst

Oh boy what a team

How good would the defense have to be to carry this team to the playoffs?

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

Oh boy what a team

not as a team as still available FAs I would expect to get a look in the next wave (or the one after) by position like the quoted tweet lol

I could see Colts going Mariota + Brissett + rookie at QB for example, or Baker going to Seattle and Higgins following him. Crowder makes sense for a handful of teams looking for a slot with PR skills he made 5mil last year and got pushed out by Elijah Moore. Williams/Howard/Hurst are all pretty good TE2s if injuries check out. Sanders has been a positive influence in young WR rooms. Tate flashed a bit and is hitting FA from a loaded WR team.

Edited by Trojan