2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, Chiefer said:

Hardman failed for multiple reasons, some of which is his fault, and Mahomes. But the one game he started for Hill he had over 100 yards as the deep threat option.

Its not really his fault he was overdrafted anyways. Hes always been a gadget/trick option his entire life. I think you can count his number of 100 yard games with one hand going back to HS.

My point was more or less that the Chiefs are not really known for taking guys at WR and turning them into pro bowlers. Tyreek Hill is really the exception to the rule. They hit gold with him.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Wilson, MVS, and Juju with Kelce doesn’t suck.

It's not good.

Just now, Chiefer said:

Um yeah its an amazing class

get out the dungeon onve in a while, enjoy the sunshine 

Sorry, this is literally the only year the Ravens haven't needed a WR in the first round in the past decade so there hasn't been a lot of coverage of the WR's lol

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

My point was more or less that the Chiefs are not really known for taking guys at WR and turning them into pro bowlers. Tyreek Hill is really the exception to the rule. They hit gold with him.

Well i mean they never do it so yeah. Last time we used a really high pick one one was Todd Haley and we all know who that guy is lol.

Chiefs werent known to develop QBs and then got Mahomes. Whatever 

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Is this year's draft class at WR even good past the first couple of guys?

The receiver classes are always good now. 

It's a moneyball position for sure at this juncture. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

The receiver classes are always good now. 

It's a moneyball position for sure at this juncture. 

It’s a byproduct of the modern era. Those dynamic kids who grew up playing RB are now WR as far back as HS. Trust me.

• Like 1