2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

12 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

too much imo (only bc of having to pay Hill on top of that)

That's my initial thought too, but would the Chiefs do it for less than that? This is a moot point anyway since it seems that there are already 2 viable trade packages on the table, so we'll just have to wait and see the compensation.

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Mike Glennon sucked so bad last year. Both balls should have been thrown well before Phillips got to him. Andrew Thomas won that 2nd rep.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

That's my initial thought too, but would the Chiefs do it for less than that? This is a moot point anyway since it seems that there are already 2 viable trade packages on the table, so we'll just have to wait and see the compensation.

its always funny because as fans, we're like theres no way thats worth it 

yet some ppl running these franchises just throw picks and compensation like its nothing sometimes and then dont want to give up anything other times 

21 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

To be fair GM Douglas has been solid.   It’s his OC deciding who plays what’s been really iffy.  

GM Grier has been a great trader overall.   Terrible OL drafter though lol.   But clear the owner Ross interferes a lot.   Miami would seem more likely.    Don’t see Douglas going there.  

If I were to guess: 

NYJ offers 10 & 37.   

I could see that and would be happy with it. Might need to swap picks later too as GMs are want to to do

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

I could see that and would be happy with it. Might need to swap picks later too as GMs are want to to do

Man Mia won with 29/50 and more late round picks.   No roster WR’s not even Parker.  

Wide open 2022 AFCW race. 

Edited by Broncofan

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

KC also won with 6 picks for a guy they were never going to pay that obscene money.

Long term they made the right call.  2022-23 though diff story.   2022 at very least they capped their I ceiling by a lot.  As a 2022 DEN +300 division winner & 2022 BUF / DEN / LAC AFC conference winner (plus SB) ticket holder I’m thrilled lol.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They still have to replace him, though. They have the ammo to do it, for sure.

For sure.

I don't like Rodgers the media personality but I had no doubt that he will still be a very good QB without Adams. The same is true for Mahomes. The stakes are obviously much higher in the AFC West.

Not as much as i was hoping but still comparable to what the Packers got for Davante. For a 5th rounder used thats great value

Now just grab a couple receivers, and a pass rusher. Chiefs honestly needed the depth anyways