2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

With the Panthers releasing AJ Bouye, is there any love between the Texans and him or were bridges burned? I could see him doing well in Lovie's defense [edit: as a short term budget starter, ie how they signed guys last year] opposite Lonnie Johnson with Desmond King in the slot.

Edited by Trojan

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

At first it wasn’t too bad but now the frequency in which he does it is getting annoying. The sheer volume at which he posts the same exact thing has gotten to me.

I get how it is sadly.

4 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You’re so thirsty to prove a point you believe a fake Twitter account. 

I'm not a Twitter guy so have no idea what's real or what's fake. 

There is no point to prove. I'm only "thirsty" for a winning team. 

Maybe you've enjoyed 11 years of no Playoffs but don't expect me to feel the same. 

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

Was too good to be true: A decent 2nd receiver for Rodgers, and someone who could keep Jarvis on his toes.

Always tough to know what to believe right now, lots of smoke. Could be the Packers are exploring Landry. You never know for sure until the actually announce the deal.

4 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

At first it wasn’t too bad but now the frequency in which he does it is getting annoying. The sheer volume at which he posts the same exact thing has gotten to me.

Not to mention his audacity in making me a mafia laughing stock. 

I know you dont play/get this joke, but someone will. Looking at you with disappointed eyes, @rackcs

Edited by Matts4313