The New Raider Staff Structure Thread

RaidersAreOne

46 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't even know what to update the OP to these days. What position was Ash/the Panthers guy hired for? Seems unclear who is actually the secondaries coach.

Ash was hired to become the director assistant of player diversity and quality conditions of defense/offense and special education.  The Panthers guy (don't know who you're talking about because I have no idea what's true and just rumors) was hired to become the assistant coach to the quality control coach of the scouting team.

We still don't have a quality control coach for the scouting team but I've heard great things.

On 2/2/2022 at 11:21 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Figured this could be it's own thread. I'll update the OP with new hires.

• GM - Dave Ziegler (Signed from Pats)
  • AGM - Champ Kelly (Signed from Bears)

• HC - Josh McDaniels (Signed from Pats)
  • OC - 
  • QB - Bo Hardegree (Signed from Pats)
  • OL - 
  • WR - Edgar Bennett (Retained)
  • RB - 
  • TW - 

• DC - Patrick Graham (Signed from Giants)
  • DL - 
  • LB - 
  • CB/S - Chris Ash (Signed from Jaguars)

• ST - 

update. we have a ST, Rob Ryan now, and the Panthers DB coach

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I actually agree with his philosophy of getting the best possible coaches you can even if yoh have to make up positions. If they work like a team then the more the better.

But Rob Ryan was a garbage DC. Raiders and Saints had some of the very worst defenses in the NFL. Don’t forget the automatic Prevent D with the game on the line which he has never altered. 

32 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I like the Carmen Bricillo hire. Mick has been a name thrown around so kind of expected that. Very good coaching staff McDaniels has put together. 

I agree.  I like the staff that is being assembled. This is the first time in awhile I've been optimistic going int FA and the draft with the feeling this group finally knows what they're doing.  

• Like 1

I wonder how Belichik feels about us taking three of his coaches.  Pretty sure its three as of now right?

Edit:  Just looked at the original post, I believe we currently have 4 coaches from the Patriots now.

Edited by Jerry