The New Raider Staff Structure Thread

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I wonder how Belichik feels about us taking three of his coaches.  Pretty sure its three as of now right?

Edit:  Just looked at the original post, I believe we currently have 4 coaches from the Patriots now.

Haven’t seen any pats fans running in here talking crap lol like the donkeys did

• Like 1

Patriots West

Good hires though, still ultimately has there been any head coach that has been successful that came from Bill's coaching tree?  

Al Groh
Romeo Crennel
Eric Mangini
Jim Schwartz
Bill O'Brien
Matt Patricia
Josh McDaniels
Brian Flores
Joe Judge

Brian Flores is an outstanding coach and it is ridiculous he got fired so that might be one, obvious owner problems and GM problems between the two.  Still outside of him that is a pretty bad list.  Throw in Charlie Weis maybe as well but he was only a college HC, and Nick Saban I guess but that is a little bit of a stretch because his success has been in college.  If one goes back to the Browns days could throw Kirk Ferentz in as well but again college head coach not in the NFL.  

Will be interesting how it plays out, having a standout QB who is a great team leader sure helps.  

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Patriots West

Good hires though, still ultimately has there been any head coach that has been successful that came from Bill's coaching tree?  

Al Groh
Romeo Crennel
Eric Mangini
Jim Schwartz
Bill O'Brien
Matt Patricia
Josh McDaniels
Brian Flores
Joe Judge

Brian Flores is an outstanding coach and it is ridiculous he got fired so that might be one, obvious owner problems and GM problems between the two.  Still outside of him that is a pretty bad list.  Throw in Charlie Weis maybe as well but he was only a college HC, and Nick Saban I guess but that is a little bit of a stretch because his success has been in college.  If one goes back to the Browns days could throw Kirk Ferentz in as well but again college head coach not in the NFL.  

Will be interesting how it plays out, having a standout QB who is a great team leader sure helps.  

Bill o brien was succesfull though. texans have been god awful since. and he did it with some bad qbs.

plus some of those guys never had potential. we shall see but Mcdaniels os bettet than half the list. 

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Carolina staff jumping off the sinking ship continues. Okam is a young guy, part of the #2 overall defense in Carolina. They recorded 39 sacks last year. 

All signs point to a bad Carolina team and Rhule being fired Mid Season. I’m not sure why they kept him, he has lost the team almost completely. 

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

All signs point to a bad Carolina team and Rhule being fired Mid Season. I’m not sure why they kept him, he has lost the team almost completely. 

Smart of our FO to read it that way and pick off their best coaching talent.

I don’t think there have been many, if any coaching moves (special teams coach perhaps) that haven’t seemed either sensible or exciting appointments. 

Don’t want to get too carried away as the proof will be in the pudding, but the FO seem to have assembled a potentially talented group….

• Like 1