Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Okay, there was no error regarding the 8th.

@Tk3 Regardless of your original intent of the trade, I interpreted the 8th as a S23 8th (8.09). You later traded it back to the Walruses @TL-TwoWinsAway.

I'm giving the 7th back to TL-TwoWinsAway. If you intended the trade to be a S24 8th, you needed to be more clear.

Good call - I'm guessing something got mistranslated between the PMs and the posting, or maybe I'm just misremembering

Either way - you interpreted it correctly in the trades, and then future events followed from there

thx

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Okay, there was no error regarding the 8th.

@Tk3 Regardless of your original intent of the trade, I interpreted the 8th as a S23 8th (8.09). You later traded it back to the Walruses @TL-TwoWinsAway.

I'm giving the 7th back to TL-TwoWinsAway. If you intended the trade to be a S24 8th, you needed to be more clear.

This is accurate. I don't believe that we (Tk) discussed that particular trade in PMs, and I marked that as a S23 pick.

Thanks for looking through it all Nacho.

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Once rmib picks his rosters, i am going to try my hand at a totally impartial, totally imperfect formula driven preseason rankings.

I will be using the game mvp formula rankings that nacho posted for S22, and applying the following multipliers to the players ranking (the lower score, the better). If the player on your roster didnt get put on the list, then i will assign the highest ranking possible in nachos list. Might this be an extreme waste of time? Yes. But is it interesting? Maybe. Might a team get screwed over by a technicality? Definitely. 

This is a trial run because it will definitely be better after the nonrookie year.

Each position on your roster will get the following multiplier bump

QB - 10

RB - 4

FB - 1

TE - 2

WR - 3

OL - 1

DL - 3

LB - 3

CB - 5

Safety - 2

Continue Season 9 GIF by The Office

On 3/4/2022 at 6:49 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I have fallen ill and have no energy to look for players to pick. 

Both OTC pick and 10.20 are available for S24 9th, first come first serve.

On 3/4/2022 at 6:54 PM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Sold. @TheKillerNacho

(More importantly, feel better man. We can always have someone assist you in making these picks, if need be.)

@TheKillerNacho: some housekeeping. The OP shows me still owning the PIT S24 9th. That belongs to RMIB.

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I miss you guys. I'm a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss bantering with you. I miss drafting with you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this season gets sorted out, I think we should all get an apartment together.

The A Team 80S GIF

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I miss you guys. I'm a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss bantering with you. I miss drafting with you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this season gets sorted out, I think we should all get an apartment together.

@TheKillerNacho Pretty sure Tammy has an Alt..