Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

In addition: if anyone is in the market for a top 10 sim QB, Roethlisberger can be had for very little (and kept with only 1 tag, which can even be included).

If you're trying to win this thing, Rodgers can also be had, but for significantly more.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

I think I'm gonna have to step away for this season. Got too much stuff going on irl to commit to a lot of the things I've committed too. Maybe I'll come back at some point if things settle down for me. Had a lot of fun with this nacho, it was really cool.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

I think I'm gonna have to step away for this season. Got too much stuff going on irl to commit to a lot of the things I've committed too. Maybe I'll come back at some point if things settle down for me. Had a lot of fun with this nacho, it was really cool.

Very well - thanks for playing. The Chicago Fire is open to those who want it. I'll reach out to those on the waiting list.

Also if anyone knows how to contact ravens5520 off-site, please do so.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, PTFulham said:

Afternoon my fellow Americans, since I was a young boy I had always dreamed of managing my favourite football team, the Chicago Fire, it’s finally time to put my hat in the ring for the vacancy.

allow me to provide your first football like, and beware of these other jackals

good to have you in the division!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PTFulham said:

Afternoon my fellow Americans, since I was a young boy I had always dreamed of managing my favourite football team, the Chicago Fire, it’s finally time to put my hat in the ring for the vacancy.

Strong first post. Welcome.

There's a bit to this league. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.