2022 NFL Scouting Combine - March 1st thru 7th

MikeT14

5 hours ago, taylor made said:

So we should be getting the QB/TE/WR weigh-ins first.

Looking forward to:

Matt Corral's weigh in. NFL.com lists him at 6'2" 205. I'm not sure if he is that tall though. I think they are just pulling his info from olemiss.com

Chris Olave's weight. David Bell's height. 

Only thing I want to know about Corral and other QBs are hand size 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 7:00 PM, turtle28 said:

Is it me or is the Combine late this year? Doesn’t it usually happen in February? Either the week after the Super Bowl or this weekend?

its a week late norm the last week of Feb. guessing it got pushed back cause the Superbowl was pushed back a week due to the 17 game schedule.

This team is going to talk to every single one. I think what I’m waiting for are the reports that come out next week. If one of these guys blows them away in a meeting it could really temper the reports of us trading. That said next week you could here us trading ramped up if these guys couldn’t peak a interest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

This team is going to talk to every single one. I think what I’m waiting for are the reports that come out next week. If one of these guys blows them away in a meeting it could really temper the reports of us trading. That said next week you could here us trading ramped up if these guys couldn’t peak a interest.

I think as we should. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think as we should. 

Oh yeah. It can take one question or film breakdown or just answer to the right question to be sold on someone. If you get a seriously determined and relentless focus and worker vibe from one of the young guys who has the wheels, arm, frame you like then you focus in on their film and your depth chart and scheme and you ask yourself can you adjust your scheme to get the most out of this player. Some team will take one of these guys and get what it takes out of this player. I’d love to be the team who does it

• Like 1