The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

43 minutes ago, Whicker said:

More scum sided. Joined the boys (mafia) once rescued. Either scum now or can be. Or his role has some other mechanic than Watcher that can win with town 

From reading that and my host mind it sounds like a role that would be primed for mafia not in the chat or even indy with a possibility of being converted.  Watcher Indy seems way to basic.   

Matts

28 minutes ago, Raves said:

I don't think watcher is the role that "The Female" would have though based on what I remember in the show.  She was killed in a fight with one of The Seven, then proceeded to come back to life and I think kill them, I can't remember.  So it might even be a gambit where they'll get a second life but also get to take someone with them.  Basically a chance to get 2 night kills while lynching Matts and maybe even a free bonus kill.

My bet is lynch survivor comes back as scum. Thats her whole shtick she heals from anything, 

23 minutes ago, Raves said:

Watcher sees who visits someone right while Tracker sees who a person visists?  I always get confused with Watcher and Tracker.

backwards

Watcher watches someone and sees if someone visits them (ie: TK watches Raves, and sees Mwil visit Raves)

Tracker tracks someone to whomever they visit (ie: TK tracks Raves, and sees Raves visit Nacho)

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Just as viable as a potential convert and signal would be those advocating to kill a watcher. Day 1 hasn’t sucked so far from a PoE standpoint going forward.

I mean.... if he's even a watcher. 

I still think, aside from him begging to be converted, there's a chance he can't be lynched since she's got regenerative abilities.

Just spitballing. 

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I mean.... if he's even a watcher. 

I still think, aside from him begging to be converted, there's a chance he can't be lynched since she's got regenerative abilities.

Just spitballing. 

Very fair. I’m completely unfamiliar with the theme.