Superbowl thread.

Kiwibrown

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I couldn't!!!!

I aint gonna lie I am Hurt.....does it feel like to anyone else......Cincinnati had our Spot in the SB......I know someone said Cincinnati had a well balanced team with a great QB.....I would disagree, they have an Elite WR Corps and a Great young QB (who is 0-4 vs the Browns and 0-2 head to head with mayfield),,,but their Oline is A$$ and they dont have RB's outside of Mixon (who gets hurt a lot)......on Defense, solid Dline, Solid LB's but they dont have very much on the CB either.....

I feel like they got our spot......

image.gif?w=500&c=1

Taking nothing away from the Bengals.....that's what I like about the NFL, you cant get to the end without kicking peoples butt....so they did what they had to do, when they had to do it.

We have the Front Office, we have the Coaching, we have the talent (including a QB who can get too AND win game in the playoffs)...and now we have Disappointment and Soph slumps under the belt and outta the way.....next year, the only thing can stop us is MULTIPLE major injuries...2023 the Pressure is on..

we-have-the-tools-we-have-the-talent.gif

Agreed. Last year and this were REALLY hard on me. I said it mid season, with healthy Baker last year and this year’s defense we make it to the Super Bowl. I don’t think we would have won it. If Baker would have been healthy this year with this year’s defense we may have won it all. I wasn’t impressed with bengals and Rams. 

Oh and no, I did not root for the bengals. It’s just not in me to root for a divisional rival. Just can’t. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Agreed. Last year and this were REALLY hard on me. I said it mid season, with healthy Baker last year and this year’s defense we make it to the Super Bowl. I don’t think we would have won it. If Baker would have been healthy this year with this year’s defense we may have won it all. I wasn’t impressed with bengals and Rams. 

Oh and no, I did not root for the bengals. It’s just not in me to root for a divisional rival. Just can’t. 

I am with you Bonanza

But if the draft goes like last year and 

4 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Kansas City would have been extremely difficult to deal with, Buffalo would have been tough too. However, I think we could have at least made it to the AFC Championship in your scenario.

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If I’m Cincinnati, draft heavy offensive line, but keep adding WRs every year.

They will prioritize keeping Higgins + Chase, but guys like Boyd will start to cost money.

I was looking at Power Rankings.....and I can honestly say, AB and Paulie D have built this team to beat the division.....the Shadow/Robber for Lamar Jackson is JOK (who put him out for the year this season) and running a Big Nickle makes us good at handling Teams like Buff and KC with their super movement oriented offense...and last but not least, teams that go with the Super WR corps (Dallas, Cinncy, AZ) when we put Ward and Greedy out there with Newsome in the slot, I will take that All day vs any WR corps in the NFL.....

So while your right.....were built to beat the top teams in the AFC right now.....from a defensive standpoint....

"Fire Joe Woods"

zeaLo9rq_400x400.jpg