STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, MWil23 said:

If Doom comes up Sith, I'm going scorched earth on this game, because there can only be two, a Master (Forge) and an apprentice (Danger). No more, no less.

Like I said last night, if Doom comes up Sith Orca wins all decade MVP for calling that out immediately.

@Pickle Rick. @Slappy Mc, @wolfeyestrk, @The Orca

Tagging you 4 as I am rolling with this core group as Galatic / Jedi

doom is clearly an other given his scoundrel claim a few posts ago.  Would fit dying based on Orca flip and autopsy. 

I think RMIB is grevious and whicker very well could be with him in the separatist faction.  

Not sure on KSJ at the moment.  I have concerns, but not ahead of RMIB and whicker.

My n1 target was RMIB.   I think his could have some passive power that might bring g someone that targets him to his target.  Something similar to the ability Dome had that I posted about.

Rmib

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i have been informed of a misinformation by host @squire12is to be added to the visit list with @kingseanjohnand @RandyMossIsBoss

Okay, so we have:

Orca: Visited Doom, who is not aligned with Town (Red or Green)

Wolf: Visited Slappy, and we know as confirmed by @Slappy Mc that General Grievous with his 4 light sabers visited him, and that would be one of Squire, KSJ, or RandyMossIsBoss.

Did I miss anything here?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

@wolfeyestrkcan you double check with Nacho on this.  I did not visit slappy N1.  I switched to a different player, so I am not sure if he crossed that up in his results.  

8 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

my revised night write up contains no know errors says you visited slappy along with the other two

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

It’s not me and I can prove it via slappy. But I’ll wait til tomorrow so the other two can give their alibis and we can all laugh afterwards. 

So you want an information dump in thread, or you want to see all the cards on the table so that you can manufacture an alibi?

1 hour ago, DrDoomIQ said:

Sees the mob gathering outside my humble diner

Sponge Bob Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I may be a bit of a Scoundrel but I'm no scum. Why don't we all just sit down and have a few cups of Jawa Juice and talk this out (Can also get you a great deal on mineral rights out on Subterrel 😜)

ill be right with ya episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

I'm not sure whether to believe this or not. Malfatron was Jabba the Hut (Yellow) in Nacho's last game (I killed him as Palpatine due to a Force alignment that came back that he wasn't one of us), and Orca was also able to gamble...so the Star Wars lore would I suppose fit for Dexter Jettster.

What's your win con?

To be frank, you're the likely vote today.

Basic math says that KSJ/Squire/RMIB is a 1 in 3 chance of success, whereas going you we are likely out nothing.

48 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick. @Slappy Mc, @wolfeyestrk, @The Orca

Tagging you 4 as I am rolling with this core group as Galatic / Jedi

No issue with this group of 4 as well

doom is clearly an other given his scoundrel claim a few posts ago.  Would fit dying based on Orca flip and autopsy. 

How is this CLEARLY an other as opposed to one of the Sith/Separatist factions? Did I miss how this has been guaranteed?

I think RMIB is grevious and whicker very well could be with him in the separatist faction.  

Not sure on KSJ at the moment.  I have concerns, but not ahead of RMIB and whicker.

My n1 target was RMIB.   I think his could have some passive power that might bring g someone that targets him to his target.  Something similar to the ability Dome had that I posted about.

Rmib

Squire targeted RMIB...now this is getting exciting.

@squire12 why not settle the PoE from Doom now and then revisit the awkward triangle trio that Wolf/Slappy have brought to light tomorrow? What are we out for going Doom today?