2022 Minnesota Vikings Offseason

SemperFeist

18 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Another one people here have mentioned...

I’m glad they didn’t go after Tomlinson. He’s a LG, that the Vikings would almost assuredly try and put on the right side. Like the Jets are likely going to do. 

I’m over moving around veteran players. 

8 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Interior OL are coming off the board in a hurry, as Saffold is also off the board...to Buffalo.  There's lots of OGs in Free Agency, so I'm not overly concerned.  The number will come way down after this first flurry.

To me, this might be a position we may be forced to lean on some young players again. Being realistic, the defense is far worse off than the OL. I’m more curious to what they do at Center.

2 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

If the Vikings walked away with Brandon Scherff and Akeem Hicks as their only significant external FA moves, how would people be feeling?

Id prefer M. Paradis, Z. Smith & A.Hicks

2 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

To me, this might be a position we may be forced to lean on some young players again. Being realistic, the defense is far worse off than the OL. I’m more curious to what they do at Center.

Davis seems to have the right attitude about last season.  I'd be curious to see how he looks

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

“I’ve made a decision”. (In that context)… to me.. that kind of implies he might have declined the Vikings offer … 

That sounds likely, but who knows.  There is no loyalty/love-lost from either the Vikings, fans or his side, so I don't think it'd be any huge loss.  

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

“I’ve made a decision”. (In that context)… to me.. that kind of implies he might have declined the Vikings offer … 

they'd just cut him if that's the case. Saves ~6m this year and 9.5m next year.