2022 Offseason Discussion

18 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Biggest fear with him is how does his game translate 10 years later. Can he play in the cold? And what’s he going to be like when he loses a couple steps

It will certainly make him less of a threat.

On and off the field.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Ok Bruce we trade down get Jameson with the first pick 

Who do you want for the next 6 picks.

The pick we get in the trade is pick 52.

To answer, I would have to know what I would do with our R2 #44, or whether I would trade up or down from #44 and/or #52.

Do not have enough data/info to speculate about that at this time.

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Biggest fear with him is how does his game translate 10 years later. Can he play in the cold? And what’s he going to be like when he loses a couple steps

Watson has arm talent out the *** so I don't think you would have to worry about the physical skills like you would with a......Lamar Jackson.

I would do that trade in a heartbeat once I got over my whole moral dilemma with him. I'd he is on the block, it would be negligent to not do everything outside of 4 FRPs and multiple players to get him on your team.

Especially considering the Browns QB history, to be able to end all of that with 1 move for 10+ years would be magical.

I have faith Baker can rebound, but even Baker in his best, healthiest form is not close to Watson.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, bruceb said:

To answer, I would have tmo know what I would do with our R2 #44, or whether I would trade up or down from #44 and/or #52.

Do not have enough data/info to speculate about that at this time.

More specific who do you like rounds 2 thru 4 with are 6 picks with us going wide receiver round 1

13 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Watson has arm talent out the *** so I don't think you would have to worry about the physical skills like you would with a......Lamar Jackson.

I would do that trade in a heartbeat once I got over my whole moral dilemma with him. I'd he is on the block, it would be negligent to not do everything outside of 4 FRPs and multiple players to get him on your team.

Especially considering the Browns QB history, to be able to end all of that with 1 move for 10+ years would be magical.

I have faith Baker can rebound, but even Baker in his best, healthiest form is not close to Watson.

Sorry to be so hard on you what was Elway qb rating during the game of the drive and the fumble?±

What was Mayfield rating against Pittsburgh in the playoffs?

What is Mayfield rating against Burrows?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Sorry to be so hard on you what was Elway qb rating during the game of the drive and the fumble?±

What was Mayfield rating against Pittsburgh in the playoffs?

What is Mayfield rating against Burrows?

Are you trying to tell me Baker Mayfield is better than John Elway, Mike...