2022 Offseason Discussion

Yeah I definitely don’t want us to get in bidding wars for some of these mid-level guys. If anything I would like our splash move to be somehow retaining clowney and then working on extending some of our current guys. A couple strategic roster building moves and a solid draft and it would be a win.  

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

Taven  really sucks from a numbers perspective, he could be worse than Billings. 

it wouldn't surprise me if our coaching staff can elevate him a little. I do like betting on former 1st rounders improving in better environments. 

RAS score of 9.91

https://ras.football/2020/01/23/taven-bryan-ras/

Edited by Kiwibrown

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s a depth signing man.

He’s gonna be one of 4-5 in a rotation. Nothing to get too excited about either way.

Not sure what the front offices strategy is right trading odell Bechman plus Landry  for these two. 

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If we are expecting Garrett Wilson to save the day at WR and invest nothing into the d-line I’m predicting 6 wins for this team next year.

Yup.

Will have created weakness on the DL assuming, I guess, that we are going to win shootouts.