2022 Offseason Discussion

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I guess I'm the only one that is excited about having an actual return threat 

Nah, I’m with you.

It’s gotten to the point the last few years I’d just wish they’d take a knee and fair catch every kick as we were so incredibly anemic on returns you’re just waiting for something bad to happen until they finally got tackled after a minimal gain.

As far as Felton, he was drafted to play the slot. Here’s some competition, and that’s fine by me. DPJ is the only guy we returned who deserved his roster spot written in pen.  Felton and Schwartz, while young and still developing, need to show out a bit tbh.

• Like 1

Not a high bar for the new guy to clear. We are coming off a season where I couldn’t even tell you who was returning. Then if you go a few seasons back, we had a safety who was returning kicks and running into the backs of his blockers every time. It’s a fine signing and certainly won’t be a cap issue. If nothing else I’m guessing there are low cost outs after a year or the next. 

44 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Welcome to the forum new guy.

you won’t last long around here with this mindset

I’ll eventually learn. Just still trying to find my way around here, me being new and all. 

But I’m just emotional what do I know 🙂

• Like 4