2022 Offseason Discussion

9 minutes ago, FGK said:

I think there are three possibilities at this point.

1. Truck Stop Jimmy insisted in going after Watson despite it not being in the FO's plans.

journey of course GIF

9 minutes ago, FGK said:

2. The FO has a pre-arranged trade for a different QB that is waiting on the Watson decision and a paired team waiting to trade for Mayfield. Or they have a trade for Mayfield on the table that they like, but have realized that with multiple QB desperate teams (NO, IND, CAR) his value might increase dramatically once Watson is off the market.

Jack Black Reaction GIF

9 minutes ago, FGK said:

3. The FO WANTS Baker pissed off and chip on his shoulder this year.

Bounty Hunter Dog GIF by DefyTV

Idk about this one.  If needing to light a fire under (red: piss off) your hopeful QBOTF with trade plans to get the best out of them in a contract year is required, maybe just move back to plan B, cuz that dude ain’t it.

9 minutes ago, FGK said:

In my opinion, that is also the order of their likelihood. I'd say 50% #1, 35% #2, 15% #3. If it's #2 we will know within a couple weeks. The other two? Wait and see I guess.

Yeah, for sure.

26 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

I don't disagree a lot of this bumbling reeks of Truckstop Jimmy's involvement, but to me that doesn't keep the stench off of others who are involved in the F.O. (unless it comes out AB or DePo vociferously argued against these Watson misadventures and Haslam flat out told them "My way or the highway"). If it's the later, frankly I'd have more respect for the nerds if they resigned or jumped to other opportunities, thus continuing the dysfunctional discontinuity olympics that marks Trigger Jimmy's reign.

You know, that's not the way it works.....Its like seeing a Happy Couple at Church for 23 years then all of a Sudden there's a divorces....no one not on the inside will ever know what REALLY happened, because certain information will ALWAYS remain internal.

It just dosent make sense.....for AB and Depodesta to go from "Your our QB of the Future" to (and I dont know this confirmed, but we DO KNOW 3 1rst had to be submitted to even get the Texans to grant an Interview) 31rsts, Chubb and Ward in a matter of 2-3 days!??!?!? Does that Sound like Andrew Berry/Sashi Brown/Adofo-Mensah OR Jimmy "Truck Stop" Haslem.....Just Logically, think about it.....did Depo and A.B. all of a sudden wake up with some FRANCHISE alterning move for a QB with an Identical amount of Playoff Wins as their Current Starter???

bill-cosby.gif

31 minutes ago, Wolfhunt said:

This has truck stop Jimmy written all over it.  They had to know going in if that scumbag Watson denied the trade this would happen.  I can't think the nerds are that dumb with all the other moves they have made.

a9079deded9c7c1ef5bd429e11679b56.jpg

James Arthur Haslam III is OBVIOUSLY the culprit here....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

a9079deded9c7c1ef5bd429e11679b56.jpg

James Arthur Haslam III is OBVIOUSLY the culprit here....

A decade into his ownership and im lightweight stunned that everyone can’t identify where the stink is coming from.

Lets review.

Who hired and fired Banner/Chud after a single season?

That blunder made the firing of Shurmur and Holmgren an obvious mistake as he decided to fire folks without a damned concrete plan in place.

Who forced Pettine and Farmer into an arranged marriage?

Who insisted we go get JFF despite all the data he paid for saying not to do just that?

Who insisted we hire Hue instead of McDermott despite the FO advising against it?

Who teamed up with Hue to try to deal for AJ for a second and third rounder halfway through a tank year and 4 months before he was an URFA?

Who fired Sashi? (Which he seemingly realized was an error when he brought back the nerd crew a couple years later?

Who saddled Dorsey with Hue? 

Like has there been a season where he hasn’t either meddled or fired someone he hired in the decade he’s owned the team other than last offseason?

Pair this history with reports saying “it’s Haslam” and we’ve somehow still got folks who just aren’t convinced.

fans GIF

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A decade into his ownership and im lightweight stunned that everyone can’t identify where the stink is coming from.

Lets review.

Who hired and fired Banner/Chud after a single season?

That blunder made the firing of Shurmur and Holmgren an obvious mistake as he decided to fire folks without a damned concrete plan in place.

Who forced Pettine and Farmer into an arranged marriage?

Who insisted we go get JFF despite all the data he paid for saying not to do just that?

Who insisted we hire Hue instead of McDermott despite the FO advising against it?

Who teamed up with Hue to try to deal for AJ for a second and third rounder halfway through a tank year and 4 months before he was an URFA?

Who fired Sashi? (Which he seemingly realized was an error when he brought back the nerd crew a couple years later?

Who saddled Dorsey with Hue? 

Like has there been a season where he hasn’t either meddled or fired someone he hired in the decade he’s owned the team other than last offseason?

Pair this history with reports saying “it’s Haslam” and we’ve somehow still got folks who just aren’t convinced.

fans GIF

PREACH BROTHER!!!!!!!

_3rCN2.gif

And my Response!!

giphy.gif?resize=480,249&ssl=1

• Like 2