Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

33 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

If I never see another ken ingalls tweet in my life on here I'll be ok with that

21 minutes ago, R T said:

Why would you hate on someone that actually knows what he is talking about? 

Yeah don't hate on Ken, he provides the opposite of hot take analysis is.

The biggest issue with Ken is that he becomes to narrow minded with his focus on the numbers.

Any number can be manipulated if there is the want (emotionally and logically) but he doesn't seem to take that into account.

Edited by OzPackfan
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, OzPackfan said:

The biggest issue with Ken is that he becomes to narrow minded with his focus on the numbers.

Any number can be manipulated if there is the want (emotionally and logically) but he doesn't seem to take that into account.

Well, he is an accountant so the focus on the numbers shouldn't surprise anyone. I like having an accurate source of cap information, how people want to speculate from there is up to them. Not looking for everyone I read to have a hot take, I'm fine with just getting the facts.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R T said:

Well, he is an accountant so the focus on the numbers shouldn't surprise anyone. I like having an accurate source of cap information, how people want to speculate from there is up to them. Not looking for everyone I read to have a hot take, I'm fine with just getting the facts.  

The problem is he doesn't just give the facts re the numbers, he uses them to sell a narrative that everything is doom and gloom.