2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Curious to see how hard Kyle goes after Julio. 

He absolutely loves Jones, no way he's not at least kicking the tires 

I wouldn't be mad if they went for him. Definitely not the player Kyle once knew but in this current offense, he could really be a nice option.

What I really want is another threat@TE2. Someone that can really be a great peice alongside Kittle, while also being able to handle the workload when George inevitably gets hurt and misses a few games. I'm good with Woerner as the blocking TE. Need another threat in the pasding game imo from that group.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I wouldn't be mad if they went for him. Definitely not the player Kyle once knew but in this current offense, he could really be a nice option.

What I really want is another threat@TE2. Someone that can really be a great peice alongside Kittle, while also being able to handle the workload when George inevitably gets hurt and misses a few games. I'm good with Woerner as the blocking TE. Need another threat in the pasding game imo from that group.

You'd love that move TE type to play a little FB too.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

There's almost 0 chance that Shanny doesn't at least put in a call imo. Likely he's still out of our budget because I"m sure Julio wants to be paid for the receiver he undoubtedly believes that he still is, but I think we'll kick the tires on him. 

Agree with the TE situation. There are a few left. I'm expecting us to target Austin Hooper, but Gerald Everett is out there and most definitely won't be back in Seattle. Robert Tonyan is coming off the injury and may be able to be had very cheaply as a TE2 as well. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

There's almost 0 chance that Shanny doesn't at least put in a call imo. Likely he's still out of our budget because I"m sure Julio wants to be paid for the receiver he undoubtedly believes that he still is, but I think we'll kick the tires on him. 

Agree with the TE situation. There are a few left. I'm expecting us to target Austin Hooper, but Gerald Everett is out there and most definitely won't be back in Seattle. Robert Tonyan is coming off the injury and may be able to be had very cheaply as a TE2 as well. 

I like Everett.. Seattle tried to use him in some really creative ways last year.. but that OL was pathetic.

14 minutes ago, 49to5er said:

Im starting to get concerned about our depth going into the season. I know it's early but still.

OL is my biggest concern, and then WR/TE. But they will fill out the roster with some discount vets and we should be fine